California Sourgrass Trail May 30th

Google has me going through Ebbetts. It should be a fun day. I've never been that way before and by the photos on google it looks like the scenery will be amazing.
You’ll know what it felt like to drive across the Sierra’s in the 60’s, it’s not a super Highway that’s for sure

Reactions: Alex01
You’ll know what it felt like to drive across the Sierra’s in the 60’s, it’s not a super Highway that’s for sure
If I'm not there at least 15 min before start time just figure my truck has been starving for oxygen over the pass.

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney
Google has me going through Ebbetts. It should be a fun day. I've never been that way before and by the photos on google it looks like the scenery will be amazing.
its a awesome drive you will love it
2DC67F8C-1E6E-471E-8991-33E8679125AC.jpeg

Just SLOW down for a few hairpin turns, but its a beautiful drive and even more in the fall. You can get gas in Bear Valley and at Camp Connell General Store have a great trip

Reactions: DrDmoney and Alex01
Just SLOW down for a few hairpin turns, but its a beautiful drive and even more in the fall. You can get gas in Bear Valley and at Camp Connell General Store have a great trip
Thanks for the tips.

Got room for a relative novice to join? I think the Jeep's finally ready...
I am a rookie too so you wont be alone. What day will you be heading up? I am leaving Sat morning from Milpitas if you want to caravan up. Depending on the route you take we can meet up in Livermore or Stockton.