California Sourgrass Trail May 30th

It's looking more and more like soft top and full door weather. Then again we didn't let the weather stop us last time...
20190916_122926.jpg

Got room for a relative novice to join? I think the Jeep's finally ready...

Yeah 100% this is about the best beginner trail you could do. My friend is coming with a new XJ on 32’s and no lockers, first time driving himself wheeling.

The rain might make it interesting...

Reactions: DrDmoney and Daryl
Yeah 100% this is about the best beginner trail you could do. My friend is coming with a new XJ on 32’s and no lockers, first time driving himself wheeling.

Yeah it will.

I am a rookie too so you wont be alone. What day will you be heading up? I am leaving Sat morning from Milpitas if you want to caravan up. Depending on the route you take we can meet up in Livermore or Stockton.

I'll be heading up Saturday morning...was probably going to take the 24 to the 4, which would make Stockton a good meet up spot.

As for camping, I'm still on the fence. Might depend on whether or not I'm flying solo...

Looking forward to it!
Well, maybe not the rain so much. It was a bummer having to put the doors and soft top on today, although it should help with the gas mileage on the way out there.

I'll be heading up Saturday morning...was probably going to take the 24 to the 4, which would make Stockton a good meet up spot.

As for camping, I'm still on the fence. Might depend on whether or not I'm flying solo...
I will be heading out about 6:30 and should be in Stockton around 7:45-8, wanna meet up at the Micky Ds (322 S Center St, Stockton, CA 95203) for a McMuffin at say 8?