California Sourgrass Trail May 30th

Ran into @Justin Homan at the gas station. He is gonna go scout it out for us today. :)
View attachment 165486

@Alex01 plenty of room for trailer to park.

@Indy where is that? We just drove down to the day use area and took a look around. Didn’t see that!
Trail was beautiful today! Perfect conditions. Just use spotters when coming back through the water crossing, me and 1 other in my group knocked our bumpers (in my case corner) so just be careful. Other than that was a beautiful day. Wish i was able to make it to tomorrows run but sadly i will be at work. Have fun yall!

Trail was beautiful today! Perfect conditions. Just use spotters when coming back through the water crossing, me and 1 other in my group knocked our bumpers (in my case corner) so just be careful. Other than that was a beautiful day. Wish i was able to make it to tomorrows run but sadly i will be at work. Have fun yall!
Also @Midnight LJR your jeep is beautiful! Pictures really dont do it justice!

Reactions: Thunderhead
Dam. I was hoping to get a good look at the motobilt front bumper.

Glad you had a good time.

Reactions: Justin Homan
I was wondering why you were there today and not tomorrow

Reactions: Justin Homan
I will be heading out about 6:30 and should be in Stockton around 7:45-8, wanna meet up at the Micky Ds (322 S Center St, Stockton, CA 95203) for a McMuffin at say 8?

Will plan to see you at McD's at 8. Just in case I'm running behind, feel free to push on without me, and I'll see you at the start.

Well, looks like I'm the first casualty. Brutal night here...barely got any sleep, so I don't think I'm up for the trip today.
Really bummed to have to miss it!

@U8MYDZT , hopefully you'll see this before you head out, and won't be waiting for me in Stockton!

Have fun guys, and keep me posted on any more upcoming trips!

• Sad
Reactions: Daryl
First of all, thank you for your service.

I'll do my best make that happen.
Dont thank me yet! Im taking 10 days off work before i go so i can get all my stuff in order around the house. Im hoping to do some wheeling as well so lets plan a trip!

Well, looks like I'm the first casualty. Brutal night here...barely got any sleep, so I don't think I'm up for the trip today.
Really bummed to have to miss it!

@U8MYDZT , hopefully you'll see this before you head out, and won't be waiting for me in Stockton!

Have fun guys, and keep me posted on any more upcoming trips!
That sux man, hope to see you next time! 🤙🏻
I didn't sleep either, way too excited!! See you guys soon

Here’s a few pics of us practicing social distancing.

56266A60-AABF-4BB7-B515-96577C3257CD.jpeg
BDCDF767-9D09-404E-9693-06D614419D01.jpeg
E767FDDE-33D8-4DBF-8392-C92011C7831D.jpeg
9E4FFDEA-0D24-4FBD-A770-BA781FAE6558.jpeg