Starting a 32RH Swap

That's bullshit, I've never been sarcastic a single time on here.

Not Sarcasm really, good advice. Just not veiled with tender feely's.

If only more members knew that if your little wizard dude waves his wand and says titty sprinkles it comes true.

tumblr_niwvhlppYw1sfkfqio1_1280.jpg

Reactions: JMT
It is for sale, it comes with a freshly rebuilt 32RH, torque converter, flex plate and PCM. 😆

Sounds like a good deal. Somebody here should jump on that and spruce up there old grindy manual by replacing it. They will even have the elusive dipstick. Package deal.

You're probably gonna go with a "racing" transmission anyway when you sell that one. I have heard there are several sources for custom racing units in Northern Idaho.

Sounds like a good deal. Somebody here should jump on that and spruce up there old grindy manual by replacing it. They will even have the elusive dipstick. Package deal.

You're probably gonna go with a "racing" transmission anyway when you sell that one. I have heard there are several sources for custom racing units in Northern Idaho.
Oh for sure. Highest stall I can find should work perfectly.

Reactions: Cross-Threaded-06TJ
I didn't post that :ROFLMAO: I was just messing around. @MX952 posted it.
The entire package I’d sell but not just the dipstick. If someone had one coming and needed this one in a pinch I’d help a fellow Jeep guy out with the agreement I need it replaced or then I’m screwed or whomever bought the package was.

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
The entire package I’d sell but not just the dipstick. If someone had one coming and needed this one in a pinch I’d help a fellow Jeep guy out with the agreement I need it replaced or then I’m screwed or whomever bought the package was.
OK thanks I’ve just been on the lookout for one I’m not ready to do the installation yet, I’ve got quite a few pieces to find first. That was just one of the pieces of the puzzle