Starting a 32RH Swap

I posted the picture so @starkey480 didn't have to. It was simply so you could see what one looks like as it seems there are some incorrect ones floating around as imposters.
Yep. I didn’t know what it looked like when I bought mine off eBay. It said it was for a 32 but was really for a 30

Reactions: 01TJ-Blues
My out of factory 32rh has small kicks when unheated when engine temp reaches the second biggest dot. Once it reaches 90 kicks disappear, is there any ways to eliminate it? Also check valve which is between tranny and radiator connection should it be special one for jeep? Or i can buy any other food production oil check valve? Shift shafter leaks like niagara, whole driver side of tranny is muddy oil because of that.

My out of factory 32rh has small kicks when unheated when engine temp reaches the second biggest dot. Once it reaches 90 kicks disappear, is there any ways to eliminate it? Also check valve which is between tranny and radiator connection should it be special one for jeep? Or i can buy any other food production oil check valve? Shift shafter leaks like niagara, whole driver side of tranny is muddy oil because of that.

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Nickgsjeep