Sye questions and preplanning.

Ive done a 4" lift so far. Tcase will need to be dropped i have not done this yet as i am looking at linkage options vs the drop bracketety in the zone kit. Jeep isnt a daily driver so not a huge deal but i am back to the ordering parts phase. I dont plan for any more than the current 4" zone suspension lift. I do plan to do a motor mount lift and a 1.25" body lift soon with the goal to raise the belly up. It appears there are 3 legenths of sye. The standart sye. The super short sye, and the extreme short sye. It looks like with the latter 2 options you end up with a tone ring speed sensor. Also looks like a $200 plus option with the extreme short sye. Is this going to be nessisary for the tummy tuck and lift? Also how do i calibrate the speedo at this point?

20220921_180251.jpg

Also... any vendors or places to buy from or avoid? Usually buy from amazon or ebay just for ease of return or if i run into a issue they seem to step in if there is no resolution with the seller.

With a four inch lift and raised belly you will want the JB super short as it is the better of the designs out there. You will have to deal with the Hall effect speedo with something like a speedo healer.

If you haven't dropped your skid plate in a while I'd have Mr B's Black Magic Brakes nutsert and bolt kit handy. First time I dropped my skid I fought with the bolts and nutsert for weeks heating, welding and grinding.

-Mac

PS if you don't have a cable shifter now is a great time!

Also might want to have a rear seal for your transmission on hand. Common place to leak.