The good news thread

Thanks, but don't speak too soon! First we have to go through the closing process. 30 more days of waiting. That's the worst part, honestly.
My PTSD trigger words: "real estate closing"
Best wishes for a smooth one.

Reactions: Cheesy
Ahhh...I see. Haven't bought a place in 24 years, so I've forgotten all the details involved (I think I blocked 'em out!)

Basically real estate should be a simple transaction like buying and selling a car, but they've turned it into a nightmare with so much bureaucracy and red tape.

Very nice, except the ROCK garden around the entire pool : WTF ????

Haha, I agree with you on that.

I plan on replacing the rock with fake grass / astro turf. Not sure I want to get out of the pool and step into rocks with my bare feet :LOL:

Basically real estate should be a simple transaction like buying and selling a car, but they've turned it into a nightmare with so much bureaucracy and red tape.

For real, I always feel like I'm walking down a row of people just peeling bills off for each and every one of them

For real, I always feel like I'm walking down a row of people just peeling bills off for each and every one of them

Yep, all the stupid fees, the time tables, and the bullshit.

I just want to talk to the person who owns the home and work out a deal with them, without any other parties involved. I wish it was that easy.

Reactions: Cheesy
Mother Nature posted; Hey Massachusetts I can still make it snow in April!
A2AE177F-1114-4D3F-A5EF-F4E918E599A4.jpeg