This JK / XJ crossover is pretty cool

Jamison C

Heil Savvy 🙋‍♂️
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
So one of the reasons I dislike the JK is the wide curvy front while the rest of the Jeep is relatively “squared,” and the awful extra wide fender flares.

But what if you did away with those curves, squared off the front, and had a narrow fender flare like older jeeps?

I must admit, I am a fan.
BECC9985-87FF-410F-96F0-D73FA7ECD6A4.jpeg

So one of the reasons I dislike the JK is the wide curvy front while the rest of the Jeep is relatively “squared,” and the awful extra wide fender flares.

But what if you did away with those curves, squared off the front, and had a narrow fender flare like older jeeps?

I must admit, I am a fan.
View attachment 111703
I actually like that, but it has too many doors

Reactions: K0LCB
Well if we had stood there in the garage and you told me you were going to put that front clip on that vehicle, and it was going to look better aesthetically then what Jeep produced... I would have said you're out of your mind.

But looking at the picture man I can't argue... I would think you could refine the grill a little bit and have the next body style perfected.

Last edited:
Well if we had stood there in the garage and you told me you were going to put that front clip on that vehicle, and it was going to look better aesthetically then what Jeep produced... I would have said you're out of your mind.

But looking at the picture man I can't argue... I would think you could refine the grill a little bit and have the next body style perfected.

X2