Utah TJ Fest 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everything works out as planned you'll have to be able to keep up with a Powerstroke pulling 2 LJ's.

And you sir will have to keep up with an LJ pushing 37s. ;)

IMG_20210124_144322.jpg

That's awesome! Are you planning on any coms between the two?
Probably set them both up with internal intercoms and then gmrs to go between them.

Oh and I may need to ask you some questions on LS's at some point. Not to that point yet.

Reactions: NashvilleTJ
Oh and I may need to ask you some questions on LS's at some point. Not to that point yet.
I'm happy to go over it with you.

If you're wanting lots of travel in the front my recommendation is to go with a 6L80 and not a 4L. It's also a much better transmission.

The physical install is actually relatively simple since it fits nicely with the front axle. Getting a parts list together and the exact nuts and bolts is very time consuming but I'm sure my parts lists will help you with that. I'm not sure on the wiring yet so I'm not too confident.

Oh, and don't do a flat belly skid — it's a ton of work with compounding build complications for no real benefits. Lol.

Oh, and don't do a flat belly skid — it's a ton of work with compounding build complications for no real benefits. Lol.
Hah I'm sure you were aware of that before you tried? :)

This may seem a little strange to say, but the COVID pandemic was what allowed me to make the 2021 TJ Fest because my son was doing school remote and he was able to do all his school work from Moab. I will have to wait and see what next year's school year brings before I am able to make plans. I have no issue with pulling him out of school for a week, but that all depends on his grades, end of year testing, projects, etc.....

In the past year I have done more wheeling, kayaking, mt biking, and backpacking than I have ever done in past years AND I saved a bunch of money from not having to commute to work (worked remote from home office). All this while spending more time with my boys (especially the youngest since the eldest is in college). There has been a silver lining in all this and I hope others were able to make lemonade out of this lemon of a year as well. I had to return back to the office this week and even though I am happy that things are going back to normal and most of us are remaining healthy, I am also a little disappointed that "Covid" is coming to an end.

This may seem a little strange to say, but the COVID pandemic was what allowed me to make the 2021 TJ Fest because my son was doing school remote and he was able to do all his school work from Moab. I will have to wait and see what next year's school year brings before I am able to make plans. I have no issue with pulling him out of school for a week, but that all depends on his grades, end of year testing, projects, etc.....

In the past year I have done more wheeling, kayaking, mt biking, and backpacking than I have ever done in past years AND I saved a bunch of money from not having to commute to work (worked remote from home office). All this while spending more time with my boys (especially the youngest since the eldest is in college). There has been a silver lining in all this and I hope others were able to make lemonade out of this lemon of a year as well. I had to return back to the office this week and even though I am happy that things are going back to normal and most of us are remaining healthy, I am also a little disappointed that "Covid" is coming to an end.
yeah traffic is picking up, try and get around NYC and you are getting slammed like pre-covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.