Utah TJ Fest 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my Dad are seriously thinking go signing up, yall wouldn't mind having one old Toyota there would ya?
1644760796420.gif

Reactions: lBasket and rasband
We are going to be in Moab this week. going with some friends, would it be ok to just ride with you a couple days ?
I just signed up, looking forward to meeting other members and having fun. Yeeha !!!!

Last edited:
What are the main wheeling days out of the week? or are they all about the same?
I'm asking because we might only be able to be there for 4-5 days, and I wanna know what the best days would be

What are the main wheeling days out of the week? or are they all about the same?
I'm asking because we might only be able to be there for 4-5 days, and I wanna know what the best days would be
As of now I haven’t seen anyone discuss scheduled days or what trails they’re running when. I am planning to do a lot more research and have an idea of what I’m running and then anyone who wants to tag along can

I will be at the Koa from Saturday to Saturday and plan to spend atleast 1 day exploring town mountain biking and some other stuff

Many will travel on the weekends so the week will be full of wheeling with a few options on the weekends.

Reactions: thekidwithquestions
Welp, I have some happy/sad news.... as some of you know I am doing speech and debate (technically I'm only doing speech) and this is my first year doing it so I was NOT expecting to advance, well at my FIRST tournament.... I qualified to regionals!

And regionals is April 27-30, normally I would stop anything to go to TJfest, but I also have school during that time so I was gonna be missing some school by attending TJfest, so I think going to regionals is the responsible thing to do.

but not all hope is lost, I still will be going to Moab but a it will be about a week after TJfest ends because that's also when my school ends.

sorry for the change of plans, @Chris can you take my name off the list?

I'm very sorry about this, as I was looking forward to seeing y'all, next year for sure....

Welp, I have some happy/sad news.... as some of you know I am doing speech and debate (technically I'm only doing speech) and this is my first year doing it so I was NOT expecting to advance, well at my FIRST tournament.... I qualified to regionals!

And regionals is April 27-30, normally I would stop anything to go to TJfest, but I also have school during that time so I was gonna be missing some school by attending TJfest, so I think going to regionals is the responsible thing to do.

but not all hope is lost, I still will be going to Moab but a it will be about a week after TJfest ends because that's also when my school ends.

Congrats on the accomplishment!

I'm very sorry about this, as I was looking forward to seeing y'all, next year for sure....
Will do and sorry for the bad news!

I plan to be there this year again. Probably most of April.
I am already booked 4/29 and 4/30 as I am leading trails for the Cruise Moab - Toyota group
(hoping to have the LX450 build finished by then)

I will have my LJ too. If the LX450 is not done or has issues, then the Toyota group would get led by an LJ :)

So I can run some trails prior with you all.
I will probably be driving the LX450 most of the time since these will be its first runs and I want to test it out.

To me the point is being a TJ/LJ person, not critical what you are driving on the trail. If you have to fly in you are probably renting a jeep and that's fine with me too. So I am fine with running what you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.