Utah TJ Fest 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're heading out before Tuesday then I'd say something would be worthwhile either day. Maybe @starkey480 can get into town before dinner Sunday

We have no plans and are going to live the nomad life for a couple of weeks. We're going to see how the week goes and maybe bum around the rest of UT or CO for a few days. All I know is that we're taking the khaki TJ since this is missing a part that isn't arriving until too late.

20220405_155207.jpeg

So aside from these trail rides, are there any non-official official TJ Fest events or gatherings? Seems like scheduling something for Sunday night or Monday would have the best chance of everyone making it?

Anyone want to do a big fire and grill out at the KOA Sunday night? Start building the fire and cooking at 5:30ish and dinner at 6? I'll bring chedderwurst and buns to share.
Last I saw is Tuesday at Jax. @lBasket (iBasket) - you reserve anything at any time?
Yep we have a reservation at Jax at 5pm on Tuesday! It's on the first post but kinda hidden.

Hanging out at the KOA another night sounds great to me though! I love cheddarwursts

Reactions: toximus and rasband
Reactions: rasband
I wish I could be there this time around. :(

All I can say is y'all better make another picture thread and share a whole bunch of pics and videos so I can wheel vicariously through you guys during final exams week! :)

Hey @Apparition you got anything else you want to sell in Omaha on the way by? 😀

I scuffed up your old tires a little more.

There are so many trails there, you could live in Moab and never finish the list.
Have a DJI phantom 3 pro drone with 4 batteries that I'd like to get rid of. Need a drone?

Status
Not open for further replies.