TJs In The Mountains

Oh yeah, the Lolo Pass area does catch fire just about every season or every other from lightning. Too bad though, its smoky AF right now here from the Glacier Park fire, that one is really not good either. When you coming back up?

Shame, I remember it being an awesome view traveling thru. Last year was my first time there in maybe 15 years.

Ive switched companies since then, the work i do now focuses primarily on the Rocky Mountain Region, however in the 7 months I have been here I have yet to leave CO for a project. No telling when Ill be back up there.

zVuQFGV2dDmcpYGR-mPjPybNjet_ypZly-NT8DpEJ4zxuN5_fjXVzNt0WjCXWw42XdmO71NliYMwKogftc=w1122-h631-no.jpg

nJIzD41HEOrmzoj6vBZzj5-8JF9LH_1xC1e4HQBsXUuOIuggjdz_XevPyiFtHfujq80e_4bXrh-UaZCAGY=w1122-h631-no.jpg
YJsQ5iByvCIsgBLjl7ZOyk_LY_mwoyPp1ney6cDWDDpPLe42qAq9UVH9vhuLjm08A4tEZNPL3ZzDtH1lUc=w1122-h631-no.jpg

Yes! I cant wait. This summer I should mostly be enjoying the jeep and CO instead of laying under it rebuilding it. Also we shouldn't have a fire ban because we have been getting tons of snow in the highlands.

Reactions: tworley