TPS ground has 5 volts

I did yesterday and everything checked out, just probed iac prongs and no voltage on either and .03 resistance on one and 15.34 resistance on the other but no voltage on either

I'm not sure if there is a good way to check the IAC without the scanner that allows you to drive it in and out. The PCM may not apply voltage if it's not connected, but not sure.

Does it move when you turn on the Jeep or try to start? Be careful Jeep may start and run very high rpm’s.

The only way your engine can rev that high at idle is IAC stuck open, throttle plate stuck open or vacuum leak. It is getting more air than the PCM wants at idle.

Also new crown opda, I never took the head off and I haven't been able to actually run it to tell but it gets oil pressure and starts right up, can't seem to find any vacuum leaks, loose wires, or grounds, everything worked before so I'm pretty sure I'm missing something on my end and not the jeeps, is it possible that the timings on the opda is too advanced

I could be wrong, but the iac at zero volts should be closed. So that should not be an issue if it was not getting voltage like you indicated.