Read through this whole thing today at work in between jobs( we're slow). Like the Jeep and the hard work into it!

Reactions: jjvw
Some news: my ARBs havent been activated since the regear (the pressure switch didn't work). I activated them and noticed the rear is leaking at the diff (outside the diff). Should be a relatively easy fix. I am pretty sure I need to clean up the air line and tighten back down on the bulkhead. I also noticed a new sound in the engine and found my manifold is cracked. Original manifold with 136k miles

Because everyone loves pictures, look what showed up today!

20200319_103252[1].jpg

More pictures. The replacement section(s) of the torque box was delivered. Plan is to get this installed on Saturday barring any mandated stay-at-home orders. The rest of the body is in great shape, just the one middle section. You can also see how the poison spider rockers utilize the mounts. Before the new 1.25" body lift goes in, I plan on replacing the rockers with a version that uses the tub. Weighing two different rockers at the moment...

20200322_162543[1].jpg

20200323_152557[1].jpg
20200323_152605[1].jpg

if you were 1400 mi closer we could have that done well b4 saterday.

they shut us down today so i got 2wks to work on the rig if i can get some fair weather.

if you were 1400 mi closer we could have that done well b4 saterday.

they shut us down today so i got 2wks to work on the rig if i can get some fair weather.
Or if you were 1400 miles closer...

The neighbouring county was just issued a mandate. We wont be far behind.