IDK, but I love ya Matt. 😉

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ocho
The latest project, a 1963 Santa Fe Cub. We're picking this up in a couple of weeks from the in laws. I don't know much about it other than the roof sags from snow, some inside water damage that I can see (worried about what I cant see) and the roof vent is full of gunk and wont open. It also had new tires put on in 2006.

20210530_205002.jpg

The latest project, a 1963 Santa Fe Cub. We're picking this up in a couple of weeks from the in laws. I don't know much about it other than the roof sags from snow, some inside water damage that I can see (worried about what I cant see) and the roof vent is full of gunk and wont open. It also had new tires put on in 2006.

View attachment 409846

1679609272867.gif

View attachment 409846

Looks like its going to keep you busy for a while. Growing up, my gramma had a tiny little camper like that (it was a sun something, probably around 84 or 85). My Mom, Dad, brother and I used to camp in it for the weekends. It was tight but its better than a tent!

Reactions: Irun
Looks like its going to keep you busy for a while. Growing up, my gramma had a tiny little camper like that (it was a sun something, probably around 84 or 85). My Mom, Dad, brother and I used to camp in it for the weekends. It was tight but its better than a tent!

Already planning camping trips! It'll be nice to be off the ground and out of the wind.

This will be tricky to work on. 99% sure it wont fit in our garage unless i pull the wheels. Can't work on it outside do to being in an HOA.

If I can get it in the garage, I'd like to at least pull the skins around the wheels and take a look for wood rot. Otherwise we'll get the electrical up and going, the sink plumbing and the stove top to work and enjoy as is

Already planning camping trips! It'll be nice to be off the ground and out of the wind.

This will be tricky to work on. 99% sure it wont fit in our garage unless i pull the wheels. Can't work on it outside do to being in an HOA.

If I can get it in the garage, I'd like to at least pull the skins around the wheels and take a look for wood rot. Otherwise we'll get the electrical up and going, the sink plumbing and the stove top to work and enjoy as is

HOA's are a PITA... Neat little trailer.

Reactions: SvtLdr and tworley
First gear and I am applying pressure, that's as close as it will get

View attachment 93125

I've always had this problem on my jeep. Mine will just barely kiss the ARB compressor button enough to turn it on when I shift quickly. One mod i have been wanting to do for years, is a short throw shifter. If finally showed up in the mail this last week. I got it from Holley and ordered it when it was on backorder. I thought it might be discontinued, but it's on my kitchen counter now!

Did this every become a problem once you got it out on the road? Or maybe you mention this and I should just keep reading...

I've always had this problem on my jeep. Mine will just barely kiss the ARB compressor button enough to turn it on when I shift quickly. One mod i have been wanting to do for years, is a short throw shifter. If finally showed up in the mail this last week. I got it from Holley and ordered it when it was on backorder. I thought it might be discontinued, but it's on my kitchen counter now!

Did this every become a problem once you got it out on the road? Or maybe you mention this and I should just keep reading...

If I really slam into gear I can hit the locker button. I am just mindful when I drive. If I drop it off for tire rotations/balance, I will roll up a receipt and wedge it within the rocker throw space.

Took me awhile, but I did finally make it through your build thread. (I'll admit I fast scrolled through some F150 garbage I stumbled across...)

I'm jealous of you CO people and your access to trails! Us flat landers just don't have such luxuries.

• Haha
Reactions: tworley and Wildman
Saturdays fun. Felt good to get out. Things are working well except I have a loud clunk from the rear sway bar and my power steering pump whines too much. I have a spare that I will toss in when the hydro assist goes on.
FB_IMG_1680528387636[1].jpg

04FB6B20-206A-44F5-9C47-AD12AD790747.jpeg

9F1C072B-B904-463D-A1E7-C373436A7521.jpeg