What did you do to your TJ today?

Daubie3

Gained 2.25" of ground clearance w/a UCF Extra Clearance Skid. Engine skid yet to be installed. Also replaced a ridiculous Magnaflow exhaust system that I installed 3 yrs ago. The stock exhaust was rotted. I like the look/design of the Magnaflow, but it was ridiculously loud. Now I have a Gibson cat back. Soo much nicer.

My pallet of parts is growing. View attachment 139192View attachment 139193

You going to sell those fog lights???

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Bought My TJ a baby brother...(or going off the colour maybe its a sister)
As you can see it does need some TLC seat is torn, the red is now pink and its gets death wobble alittle over 3 mph. haha
Not sure if to restore it back to Red or change it up to make a 'mini me' of my TJ, maybe even Army drab.
Time will tell after I start pulling it apart
Toy1.JPG
toy3.JPG
toy2.JPG

il buono

TJ Enthusiast
Reactions: Ephry73 and Irving

Not_Invented_Here_

TJ Enthusiast
Finally replaced the stock rear track bar and relocation bracket which had my axle 3/8" to the right. Installed a Supreme Suspension adjustable track bar and brought my axle back to center.View attachment 139658View attachment 139659View attachment 139660
Did you have to drop the gas tank skid or what? I'm stock height and I just absolutely couldn't get around it to replace mine this past weekend. Wondering if I just didn't jack it high enough and let it droop...

Reactions: joelachr

oldb

TJ Enthusiast
I had this annoying noise sounded like I was in a barrel when I went down the road. Had some play in the left rear wheel bearing so I spent the morning changing both rear wheel bearings. When the sealant on the differential cover has the recommended 24 hrs. on it I will fill it up with oil and see if I have solved the problem.

B
Update, still had the noise so I moved on to the ft. axle, it needed a new axle seal and when I spun the wheel brg hubs they felt a bit rough so I ordered a pair of those. But when I removed the carrier to replace the axle seals I found the culprit. ordered a new bearing kit and replaced the bearings. Nice and quiet now. Thank heavens.

B
jeep tj ft. carrier brg..JPG