Whats your favorite lift?

Hey how many rock buggies had short arm lifts?

None of 'em. Most also running ORI, Dana 60 and bigger, V8 power, 40"+ tires and wheel bases 115" to 125". Not much of a comparison to a Jeep TJ really. But you're an engineer, so you probably know all about rock buggies.

1597282624084.png

I never had any idea so many smart people live in Bend, I need to get over there sometime. Maybe not today as BLM and Antifa is rioting right now Bend as write this.

If you do, make sure you look up Bill M. and his co-worker Brad Cooley 👍

If you do, make sure you look up Bill M. and his co-worker Brad Cooley 👍
Yah, when Chris outed me on the forum for having the same IP address as my employers IP address I thought he may have just got me fired for blogging on company time, which I never had.

Turns out my employer uses the same internet service provider as my apartment complex. There were some anxious moments. Just beware that Chris doesn't follow his own privacy policy.

So what is the flaw in the question? I will be glad to answer any question about why lifted short arms are like play Russian Roulette with your life and your families'.

how much is a rock buggy lifted? show us a rock buggy that came from the factory with short arms?

Yah, when Chris outed me on the forum for having the same IP address as my employers IP address I thought he may have just got me fired for blogging on company time, which I never had.

Turns out my employer uses the same internet service provider as my apartment complex. There were some anxious moments. Just beware that Chris doesn't follow his own privacy policy.

Why the games then? You get in pissing matches with Blaine, then ask me to remove your account because someone doesn’t agree with you?

Now you come back to the forum in full troll form, but for what? If you left with your panties in a bunch the first time, why come back?

And if you dislike what Blaine has to say, why not just use the ignore feature?

You have me very confused. Clearly Blaine got the best of you the first time, but why? Blaine is a dick to almost all of us at certain points. When he is that way I just laugh and let it go out the other ear. It’s just the Internet after all.

If you didn’t like what Blaine was saying to begin with, all you had to do was ignore him.

Reactions: Irun and AMS417
Why the games then? You get in pissing matches with Blaine, then ask me to remove your account because someone doesn’t agree with you?

Now you come back to the forum in full troll form, but for what? If you left with your panties in a bunch the first time, why come back?

And if you dislike what Blaine has to say, why not just use the ignore feature?

You have me very confused. Clearly Blaine got the best of you the first time, but why? Blaine is a dick to almost all of us at certain points. When he is that way I just laugh and let it go out the other ear. It’s just the Internet after all.

If you didn’t like what Blaine was saying to begin with, all you had to do was ignore him.
I can't speak for Bill other than after the doxing Bill said give then hell. I have been to busy to follow though but have a extra time on my hands now.

I banned him. It’s clear this guy is here for no other reason than avenging his co-worker.

The games children play these days are a amazing 🙄

I banned him. It’s clear this guy is here for no other reason than avenging his co-worker.

The games children play these days are a amazing 🙄

God damn it Chris. You ban all the fun around here. I want cussion fucker kid, Bill Avenger, Miata Kid, and CrawlOnTons to have their own sub forum.

• Haha
  • USA Proud
Reactions: Chris and jjvw
God damn it Chris. You ban all the fun around here. I want cussion fucker kid, Bill Avenger, Miata Kid, and CrawlOnTons to have their own sub forum.

Yeah, if only we could get @MallCrawlOnTons and @Zedd in on a thread along with this guy, @BendLarry, Bill M. and @mrblaine!

Then maybe we could collectively figure out how to pop and shoot flames out of our exhausts!

• Haha
Reactions: derekmac
Why you keep trying to drag me into shit? I get into enough trouble all on my own, I don't need any help from you.

Its the witty and dry humor combined with a dash of asshole.

Someone needs to do it 😆