You might be a mall crawler if...

If this is your trailer hitch and you don’t own a trailer...you might be a mall crawler.
09416035-C789-46D1-B5A6-BDB684CA7B00.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Tob and Apparition
If you wear a mask while riding around with the top off ...
Not me, I can honestly say I've not once put a mask on since the China Flu was released, except for once to wear on a plan trip and visit to California. However, I proudly wore my Trump mask when required! I got thumbs up from almost everybody in Cali too!
me on the plan, with my hat too! The gay flight attendant loved it!
IMG_1364.JPG

Not me, I can honestly say I've not once put a mask on since the China Flu was released, except for once to wear on a plan trip and visit to California. However, I proudly wore my Trump mask when required! I got thumbs up from almost everybody in Cali too!
me on the plan, with my hat too! The gay flight attendant loved it!
View attachment 251292
Fantastic!
I wear a Belly Dance face veil in "mask required" areas - other than at my Credit Union where the "Mutaween" (look it up) are actually posted by the door vetting everyone who comes in. For that one I have an actual mask that says "Submit & OBEY the Mutaween". Fucking religion...

Fantastic!
I wear a Belly Dance face veil in "mask required" areas - other than at my Credit Union where the "Mutaween" (look it up) are actually posted by the door vetting everyone who comes in. For that one I have an actual mask that says "Submit & OBEY the Mutaween". Fucking religion...
I ordered this in black to wear next time we go to Cali to visit our son. Fuck your germ ridden, disease spread'n, scattered about the ground useless mask!
featured-mesh-face-masks-1594999138934.jpg

Reactions: DrDmoney