I’m ready @b0xcar. Let me know when you’re lift, et al, is scheduled. I’m anxious to head your way!

Sometime you’ll have to head my way to Wolf Caves in Mason. BBQafter in Mason.

@TrooperJosh, you want in the game? Hopefully hit Hidden Falls sometime in February, Wolf Caves whenever. It’d be a drive for you.

@Blackoutt, you think you might be up for a run?
I hope to be ready soon. Jeep should be in the shop next week. I'm good for Mason sometime as well.

Reactions: JMT
I agree. Where are you TEMPORARILY displaced to?

Currently Jacksonville, FL. The Navy has moved me to VA twice, RI, CA twice (Monterey and San Diego), TX, and AL as well. We will see where we move in another year. Always an adventure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently Jacksonville, FL. The Navy has moved me to VA twice, RI, CA twice (Monterey and San Diego), TX, and AL as well. We will see where we move in another year. Always an adventure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You must be important! I’m a Navy baby. Born during ‘Nam in Charleston, SC, when the base was still there. Certainly does sound like an adventure! See the world for sure

@JMT
Wheeling for the wounded is coming up at Wolf caves next month, might be worth checking out

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Thanks for the heads up, February 16-19! WHEELIN FOR THE WOUNDED. Main fundraiser Saturday the 18th

Reactions: Blackout
Opinion on this placement of a decal. I’m reticent to put many on, but this one I like, just not sure, although it does look pretty racey!
View attachment 30179
View attachment 30180
You want to remove it or do you want me to rip it off? There is a small detail about your build that I really enjoy, no stickers. Clean, neat, and mildly built.
Then you had to go and slap that on there?

Reactions: Starrs
You want to remove it or do you want me to rip it off? There is a small detail about your build that I really enjoy, no stickers. Clean, neat, and mildly built.
Then you had to go and slap that on there?
Just with scotch tape! I decided against it. ;)

Reactions: Fouledplugs
I took the plunge. New shoes from Discount Tire; Cooper STT Pro 33x12.5r15 on 2.5” OME SL and 1.25” Savvy BL. The balance is perfect. Excellent ride. Love or hate the width, I think it looks mean and will perform well for my uses. Super short valve stems to boot. :D I’m very glad I chose this tire size and width.

Nice, very nice! I'll get to actually see them next time we all go wheeling.

I think we are trying to get together on the 24th of this month at Hidden Falls Adventure Park. Are you available then?
@JMT
@Blackoutt

I'll probably be working that Saturday. It's the pits.

If I can get off, however, I won't be far away at all, and will join up with ya'll!

Otherwise. Another weekend soon after - for Hidden Falls or for for Wolfs Cave - would be much appreciated.

@JMT
@Blackoutt

I'll probably be working that Saturday. It's the pits.

If I can get off, however, I won't be far away at all, and will join up with ya'll!

Otherwise. Another weekend soon after - for Hidden Falls or for for Wolfs Cave - would be much appreciated.
There are other options too. Stillwater’s Ranch is open every once in awhile. Trees Ranch is another one. There are lots of wheelin’ Opportunities out here.

I’ve been told Trees is tough, but the guy was in a group of guys running 37’s+, so maybe there are easier trails

Reactions: KCsTJ
Finally decided on a CB mount solution (thanks to @bobthetj03) and a good location for my Cobra 75WX. I fiddled with several locations but this was the most accessible with the cord out of the way of driver and passenger and all other accessories and shifter, et al. It looks very clean to me. I have not seen this exact mount location anywhere yet, though I have seen it about 3” lower. Onward...
4BF862DF-8F84-4522-867B-11D978794B1C.jpeg

Finally decided on a CB mount solution (thanks to @bobthetj03) and a good location for my Cobra 75WX. I fiddled with several locations but this was the most accessible with the cord out of the way of driver and passenger and all other accessories and shifter, et al. It looks very clean to me. I have not seen this exact mount location anywhere yet, though I have seen it about 3” lower. Onward...
View attachment 36602
I still haven't mounted mine. Thats seems like a good spot. SWR Meter arrives today.