I have an assortment of slightly used Duroflex bushings I'd be happy to donate for "The experiment".
I remember those. MC sent you the Kevlar ones. How’s that experiment going? 😊

I've honestly never looked so does M/C make bushings for 1.5" DOM? I know I can go look but we're talking about it.

I figured we'd just find some short rubber bushings if needed. Heck I might even have some in my pile of parts... I keep finding stuff for either Jeremy or his boys rigs every time I see him.

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01 and JMT
those rubber spring shackle bushings i used worked well and they were like $1.40 ea, but if i chose again i'd want a 1"-1.5"' diameter instead of 3/4" for just a bit more vibration quelling. they had a nice collar to cap the tube ends and could set the brackets just a bit tight and they were nice and snug in the tabs.

the use of a premade joint bushing is not gonna be very sturdy unless the joint is trapped in the casing it's designed for..........so those joints would work if you bought the bushings and weld on casings and set your tab spread accordingly, at the cost of what 55-65$ ea.

For anyone crying about not getting Savvy stickers, John Currie of RockJock knows the importance!
CF7001A3-C9F4-476E-BDBC-8454A2D22CCA.jpeg

Also like to point out that they have lots of Installation Instructions on their website for their products! Nice work John. Seems to really be running a fine company.

I’m tired of seeing crap in my stock carpet. Every blade of grass and dirt clod finds its way in the carpet. What do you guys recommend? I’ll take any suggestions bc I’ve looked at several and never get convinced enough to pull the trigger. So far the best thing I think is BedTred or maybe a combo of the BedTred and BedRug.

Reactions: TJ Starting
I’m tired of seeing crap in my stock carpet. Every blade of grass and dirt clod finds its way in the carpet. What do you guys recommend? I’ll take any suggestions bc I’ve looked at several and never get convinced enough to pull the trigger. So far the best thing I think is BedTred or maybe a combo of the BedTred and BedRug.
I'm a big Bedrug fan. It has been in every Jeep I've had, in my Ram truck bed for 10 years, and now in my new Ram truck bed. It cleans easily, won't mildew or smell funny, and looks fantastic!

Another vote for bedrug. I ditched thr carpet in my lj for it since the bedrug doesn't hold water like the factory carpet and insulation does. Cleans up easy and removes easy too. I had to trim a little for the jcr sliders bracket that mounts under the seat. But you could try and sandwich it all in there.

Reactions: Irun
Another vote for bedrug. I ditched thr carpet in my lj for it since the bedrug doesn't hold water like the factory carpet and insulation does. Cleans up easy and removes easy too. I had to trim a little for the jcr sliders bracket that mounts under the seat. But you could try and sandwich it all in there.
Wow, ok, that’s 3 votes for BedRug, and some of you see a lot of mud! I also have the JCR Sliders and that’s a good tip about trimming for the bracket. I’ve got seat risers too, so I’ll just look at it all and see what I need to do. Thanks for the heads up.

I believe @lowranger has the Bed Tred, so maybe he will chime in with his opinion of it. I'm a big fan of the Bed Rug and like the looks of it. When my carpet gets too campy to handle, I'll go that route.

Reactions: Irun and JMT