Nice photos. @Jesse Marquez's jeep looks like the same color as the one we were eye balling on elephant hill. Glad you're settling in and finding new people to wheel with.

Nice photos. @Jesse Marquez's jeep looks like the same color as the one we were eye balling on elephant hill. Glad you're settling in and finding new people to wheel with.
Haha! I can’t stop finding people to wheel with. Now I just need to find someone to go to funny rocks with me, maybe get @Jesse Marquez built up to go and/or get @Mumblewood to meet up there!

when is yourMoab trip? 2021?

Reactions: Alex01
Haha! I can’t stop finding people to wheel with. Now I just need to find someone to go to funny rocks with me, maybe get @Jesse Marquez built up to go and/or get @Mumblewood to meet up there!

when is yourMoab trip? 2021?
Our 2021 trip :ROFLMAO:

I'm thinking shortly after EJS like last time.

Reactions: Vasq and JMT
I’ll be up there either the 9th or 10th of November. They may be under snow, but that hasn’t stopped me before
If you’re going up the 9th I can make it out. I’ll keep in touch

Reactions: Vasq
Went through your whole build over the past few days, great read. Nice Jeep!

Reactions: JMT
I’m looking at this car hauler trailer. Anyone with good eyes see any pros/cons to a trailer like this?

I’d want to weld an inner fender on. Asking $1150
3BF439F8-354D-4262-8C14-0CC11536A069.png
BF8C102B-6BB9-40A2-809E-10714802DDAB.png

Last edited:
I’m looking at this car hauler trailer. Anyone with good eyes see ano pros/cons to a trailer like this?

I’d want to weld an inner fender on. Asking $1150
View attachment 127678View attachment 127679

Im certainly not a pro with these, but this one does look pretty low - which could cause problems (drainage ditches being one “obstacle” that could cause interference).

Reactions: lowranger
Why not buy new? We bought a brand new 18ft steel deck car trailer for about $2k this past year.
Oh, bc I have five kids and I always feel a little guilty buying toys for myself rather than putting it back for them.

what brand trailer? 🤪