2005 TJ X

I just reread this entire thread to figure out what Blaine was talking about. Oh ya! Right on Blaine. I did notice a comment much earlier about the cost---if you got a quote of 10k for wiring harness and computer someone was up in the night. My entire electronics was about 1.5 k. and that included having the vehicle in residence at Novak for an extended time to diagnose and fix emmsion related issues. I put the cost of my 6.0 conversion at about 7k. Now my entire build project was considerably more than that because of all the other stuff I did beyond an engine conversion.

Man don't let the number of years on your calendar affect your life mind set. I have had 3 surgeries on my back, a titanium plate in my C-spine and so any freaking injection I can't count them-—-wife and I complete a Oregon to Fairbanks and back trip on our Goldwing last fall. We are planning a repeat next year but only to Anchorage :D.

I do like where you have gone with your build. It looks awesome !

Reactions: Head Lice
I'd be here more often if I didn't have to log back in every single time I leave.

I don't have to log back in every single time I leave.

Click the 'stay logged in' check box when you log in. That should keep you logged in for quite a while.

Screenshot attached:

Screen Shot 2016-10-06 at 9.21.30 AM.png

I don't have to log back in every single time I leave.

Click the 'stay logged in' check box when you log in. That should keep you logged in for quite a while.

Screenshot attached:

View attachment 6746
Yes, I do check the stay logged in box. The only difference that makes is how long it keeps me logged in with the browser open. If I don't check that box, then it will log me off after a few minutes if I go to another place and leave the browser window open. If I check it, it will keep me logged in until I close the window.

Yes, I do check the stay logged in box. The only difference that makes is how long it keeps me logged in with the browser open. If I don't check that box, then it will log me off after a few minutes if I go to another place and leave the browser window open. If I check it, it will keep me logged in until I close the window.

That's not how it should be behaving. I'll look into this. When I check it it keeps me logged in forever (until I actually log out).

Reactions: Head Lice
Me too! Log in once and done.

I think it has something to do with the settings on his computer, but I'm not sure what. I tried some dummy user accounts from my other computer, and if I save the login info, it keeps me logged in for a long, looooong time.

Reactions: Stinger
I opted to install a Poison Spyder Fully Welded Cage, and PRP Seats & Harnesses instead of the Mid-Arm since Savvy still has not delivered the parts for the Mid-Arm Suspension.

PRP Seats.jpg

Well now, a bit late but I finally coughed up the money for my mid-arm suspension upgrade. I have to save a couple of grand for labor now, but at least I own the upgrade, and holy crapola, quality cost some serious coin.

Well now, a bit late but I finally coughed up the money for my mid-arm suspension upgrade. I have to save a couple of grand for labor now, but at least I own the upgrade, and holy crapola, quality cost some serious coin.

Where did you get it from? Pictures would be awesome when you get a chance. If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay?

The mid-arm suspension idea is one I've always been interested in, I just didn't think anyone actually made them at a production level.

When I saw the introductory price, I posted that anyone interested even if it wouldn't be for a few years to buy it and store it even if they had to sell something to do so. The price was just too good to be true and given the fact that it nearly doubled, it was.

Too bad you don't make it to our neck of the woods, we could have helped a bit.