Yeah, I finally found mine at....can I get a drumroll please....Quadratec....Yeah, I hadn't been on their site for months till you reminded me of this.

https://www.quadratec.com/search/10mm coil spring spacers

Hey JMT, where are you measuring the rear coils. The upper spring perch is at an angle and is higher towards the rear, so are you measuring from the front of the perch or rear? If I measure mine from the rear I get the proper lift height.

Ill need to measure my coils but i bet they are sagging. All the more reason to replace them.
It will drive equal or better with the Suspension Lift than it did stock more than likely, due to tired springs and shocks

Hey JMT, where are you measuring the rear coils. The upper spring perch is at an angle and is higher towards the rear, so are you measuring from the front of the perch or rear? If I measure mine from the rear I get the proper lift height.
I was basing my information off of this thread:

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/how-much-suspension-lift-do-i-have.193/

Perhaps @Chris wants to chime in and be more specific about front or rear or side in that thread.

I measured mine at the rear and I'm at 11+", at the side 10.5" and front 9.5". So yeah, perch is angled. Front spring is level and I'm getting 14 3/4". That means I'm getting more than the advertised 2" from an OME, especially in the rear, but where do we measure from? Right.

I was basing my information off of this thread:

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/how-much-suspension-lift-do-i-have.193/

Perhaps @Chris wants to chime in and be more specific about front or rear or side in that thread.

I measured mine at the rear and I'm at 11+", at the side 10.5" and front 9.5". So yeah, perch is angled. Front spring is level and I'm getting 14 3/4". That means I'm getting more than the advertised 2" from an OME, especially in the rear, but where do we measure from? Right.

You should just have to measure from the top of the spring to the bottom, simple as that.

When I was running my OME lift, I was also getting more than the advertised 2" of lift. Even after several months, the springs were still closer to 2.5". But, this is why all of us refer to it as the "2.5 OME lift".

You should just have to measure from the top of the spring to the bottom, simple as that.

When I was running my OME lift, I was also getting more than the advertised 2" of lift. Even after several months, the springs were still closer to 2.5". But, this is why all of us refer to it as the "2.5 OME lift".

The front is cut and dry. My question was concerning the rear springs. The upper perch sits higher on the frame and is angled, so you get a longer measurement when measuring from rear of the perch vs. the front of the perch. Pic is for reference. I know you measure with the jeep under its weight.
P1050082.JPG

The front is cut and dry. My question was concerning the rear springs. The upper perch sits higher on the frame and is angled, so you get a longer measurement when measuring from rear of the perch vs. the front of the perch. Pic is for reference. I know you measure with the jeep under its weight.
View attachment 19417

Ahhh... I never measured the rears, I never even bother. If I measure the front and it tells me I'm at 2.5" of lift, then I'm not sure why I'd need to measure the rear?

That's not to say maybe the rear doesn't sit 1/4" higher or something (I'm sure such is the case with most lifts), but as long as I know how much lift I have in the front, it's all I need to know.

If it was me, I would measure the rear spring from the middle of the perch if possible, that way you'd probably get something more accurate.

Reactions: JMT
Guess that makes sense. If the jeep is sitting level and you measure the front, logic would suggest the lift height.

Guess that makes sense. If the jeep is sitting level and you measure the front, logic would suggest the lift height.

Yep, that's how I've always done it at least. Once I measure the front, I know the lift height. Sitting on a level surface of course!