Back in an LJR (build / plans)

Adams car shampoo on body, P&S brake buster on wheels tires and wheel wells. After it’s washed and still wet, spray down with Sonax spray and seal. It is ceramic coated with Cquartz UK 3.0 so I use the sonax as a topper. Not a huge fan on spray sealants but sonax seems to be the best. On the tires I use Carpro Pearl diluted 50/50 this doesn’t have an oil residue since it’s water based so dirt won’t stick. Especially good for Jeeps that see dirt.

Autogeek alert, Autogeek alert!! Lol!

Thanks, gonna have to place an order. Do you use anything special for washing and trying or just regular microfiber towels?

Got anything certain you like for the interior since you seem way more researched than me?

I use a standard bucket with grit guard, other vehicles I do two bucket method but this is a Jeep, microfiber madness incredimitt for washing and then blow dry with leaf blower if you have it. When the paint is coated, it makes it really easy to dry. Sonax spray and seal will be sufficient with that as well. Then follow with any good quality microfiber drying towel. Tons available out there, Chemical Guys have a good thats lasted years for me.

Interior I like to use Griots interior cleaner for maintenance wipe downs. Its not strong so wont strip color out. Carpro pearl for the interior as well so it doesn't get sticky but has good UV protection.

Reactions: Midnight LJR
I use a standard bucket with grit guard, other vehicles I do two bucket method but this is a Jeep, microfiber madness incredimitt for washing and then blow dry with leaf blower if you have it. When the paint is coated, it makes it really easy to dry. Sonax spray and seal will be sufficient with that as well. Then follow with any good quality microfiber drying towel. Tons available out there, Chemical Guys have a good thats lasted years for me.

Interior I like to use Griots interior cleaner for maintenance wipe downs. Its not strong so wont strip color out. Carpro pearl for the interior as well so it doesn't get sticky but has good UV protection.

Sounds like you've heard of Obsessed Garage? Sounds pretty similar to his process.

Sounds like you've heard of Obsessed Garage? Sounds pretty similar to his process.

Yes very familiar but Ive only adopted a few things from him and believe spray sealants have their place, unlike him where everything has to have the highest price tag to be worth it.