Bronco vs. Wrangler

Same price point as a JT
Most are in the same price-point. Different marked segment. Bronco is direct competition as Wrangler, Ranger is same as Gladiator. Show me a Ranger with factory 35's, and you have an argument... that is the same market segment. Just priced a Ranger with similar options as my JT, and it comes in at about the same price.

Last edited:
Most are in the same price-point. Different marked segment. Bronco is direct competition as Wrangler, Ranger is same as Gladiator. Show me a Ranger with factory 35's, and you have an argument... that is the same market segment.
There is no argument. I can get a real truck with 35’s and a SFA. Even has a locker and you can get a factory winch.

The TFL guys compare them so we can too.

The Tremor
There is no argument. I can get a real truck with 35’s and a SFA. Even has a locker and you can get a factory winch.

The TFL guys compare them so we can too.
STARTS at $59k... the price of an almost fully loaded JT.

JT is a REAL truck, it's just a mid sized, like the ranger, canyon/colorado, etc...

• Haha
Reactions: TJ2 and Apparition
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks extended cab trucks are like driving a school bus. Real trucks have single cabs, and 8 or 9 foot beds!

Reactions: Sancho
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks extended cab trucks are like driving a school bus. Real trucks have single cabs, and 8 or 9 foot beds!
Not all trucks. The trucks I drove in HS for work were a 7.3 Super Duty F250 extended cab 4x4 and a 7.3 Super Duty F350 4door with a dually and flat bed. The dually was massive, but the difference is that today's trucks have zero visibility. You can't even see where the hood ends on the passenger side. It's no wonder most of their drivers can't even stay in their own lane or park the thing. I had no issue staying in my own lane with either of the 7.3 trucks with a gooseneck trailer.

Not all trucks. The trucks I drove in HS for work were a 7.3 Super Duty F250 extended cab 4x4 and a 7.3 Super Duty F350 4door with a dually and flat bed. The dually was massive, but the difference is that today's trucks have zero visibility. You can't even see where the hood ends on the passenger side. It's no wonder most of their drivers can't even stay in their own lane or park the thing. I had no issue staying in my own lane with either of the 7.3 trucks with a gooseneck trailer.
That's fine - I just don't like cab and a half or double cab trucks. Almost all vehicles sold today have zero visibility in all directions - between the high belt line, tiny windows, sloping windshields, and - as you note - drop off hoods, you can't see the square root of eff all! So having introduced this poor vehicular design paradigm, the CarCos then throw a shit pile of expensive and unreliable technology to overcome the shortcomings they engineered into the vehicle in the first place!

Until you need to get your crew to the site and pull the trailer. I did always enjoy my single cabs though.

Reactions: John Cooper