Bronco vs. Wrangler

We got to check out a 2 door, badlands, Sasquatch and I thought it was sweet. Ford is stupid for their long roll out time but the ride looks great.

As a Full-size Bronco owner, we call this new version the Donco. Like if mine is a Bronco, this is a Donkey.

I’ve seen about a dozen Doncos on the road, and there’s just no way this little plastic thing can match the capabilities of any real Bronco, let alone a Wrangler.
I’ve also seen the Baja build and the Hammers build, and there’s nothing that ever remotely resembles something the average person could buy or even mod. The hammers and Baja Broncos are entirely fabricated buggies with Bronco branding.

if someone has a donco from a dealer can match my full size Bronco capabilities, especially in mud or sand, I’ll grill and eat my spare tire.

these things are not worthy of the Bronco legacy.
9ADACA31-A965-4492-9395-110BB3184567.jpeg

C9D04FF9-8E1A-4D9C-9431-80BBB8A1C7C9.jpeg

05F1AD3C-72D5-4B5B-8709-AE356AAA74D5.jpeg

As a Full-size Bronco owner, we call this new version the Donco. Like if mine is a Bronco, this is a Donkey.

I’ve seen about a dozen Doncos on the road, and there’s just no way this little plastic thing can match the capabilities of any real Bronco, let alone a Wrangler.
I’ve also seen the Baja build and the Hammers build, and there’s nothing that ever remotely resembles something the average person could buy or even mod. The hammers and Baja Broncos are entirely fabricated buggies with Bronco branding.

if someone has a donco from a dealer can match my full size Bronco capabilities, especially in mud or sand, I’ll grill and eat my spare tire.

these things are not worthy of the Bronco legacy.
View attachment 266465

View attachment 266466

View attachment 266467
That's not the bigger Bronco, find the big one for that pic

Intake, exhaust, cam, electronic ignition not too much, but it’s well tuned and scary fast until about 100.
I would lose on the freeway to most modern trucks top end, but in the mud, sand, or snow it’s really nice.

302 or 351?

Are you aware the picture you posted is of a Bronco sport? Much different than the Bronco. I have no idea why Ford would use the Bronco name for the Bronco Sport, different animal.

Purely for instant name recognition to boost sales. Exact same reason they named their electric suv a mustang.

It gives it instant credibility built off the car line. Everyone typically thinks Tesla as soon as you mention EV’s and Ford needed to be able to compete with that. coming up with a new model and a new name would take years to build a following, name it a mustang and not only do you have name recognition, you also have controversy to put the model front and center in the market.

As a four time mustang owner, I absolutely hate they named it a mustang, but I can understand WHY they did it.

Reactions: Byhumba