Charlotte the '99 Sahara

New Dorman extended brake lines installed
17206026-DED8-4509-82D6-B31570BCE05B.jpeg
A7BE1E28-DFC8-469F-9DE5-219A6CE14F7E.jpeg

281AB84D-3850-43F6-B737-8AD9AE4D64EE.jpeg

so I've been thinking of my build plan and I'm thinking I'll slightly change it, initially I was gonna get adj. upper and lower rear CA and after that a SS SYE, but I'm thinking in order to save money I'll start with just adj. uppers and then a SS SYE and then if I feel the need I'll get adj. lowers
how does that sound?
any other ideas?

Reactions: MichaelGH
so I've been thinking of my build plan and I'm thinking I'll slightly change it, initially I was gonna get adj. upper and lower rear CA and after that a SS SYE, but I'm thinking in order to save money I'll start with just adj. uppers and then a SS SYE and then if I feel the need I'll get adj. lowers
how does that sound?
any other ideas?
It used to be common to suggest JUST adjustable lower CA’s. Then it was pointed out that you really need both.

how does that sound?
any other ideas?
That will work perfectly fine. I wouldn’t hesitate to go with that plan…

Reactions: thekidwithquestions
I got some stuff done on the rear tailgate area
took off the dumb looking tail light guards

extended the little tire snubber thingys that support the spare

raised the 3rd brake light above my spare with some longer bolts and squares of wood (I did this a while ago I just forgot to post about it)

I also took the stock rear bumper off, I won't have any problem with nothing on right?
765D9033-07A2-4C05-839E-A2DFD96E4E38.jpeg
E005D853-2D8F-4D6F-9B91-6C17FF0D4CCB.jpeg
0164DAFB-43A2-41B7-9A97-407B9C443098.jpeg

Thats a good idea. I'm going to start leaving sticker requests in the notes. I order the entire adjustable control arm kit for mine and there were stickers in each box. good luck.