Cross Jeep TJ / LJ Official Build Thread

Will the JL be getting a turbo diesel fir sure or is this just rumors? Any insight?
Just ordered our first run. Only 1 engine option right now. I've heard there is a 2.0L Turbo gas optional, but it wasn't in the first specs. I'm going to say no to diesel. There were issues in 2017 with Grand Cherokee/Ram 1500 Eco diesel and they weren't produced all year. Something about EPA issues. That's all I know now.

Probably one of the coolest/weirdest builds on the market
Showroom condition
579f71dfa02b7a380e6ec1f93521ec60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JLLJ and Reign Mack
Probably one of the coolest/weirdest builds on the market
Showroom condition
View attachment 25064

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black soft top would look very good on that unit IMO. I'm sure that top was very expensive, but will require a very specific buyer for that type of look. I'm torn on the saltas, not sure if I'm a fan yet or not. Pintlers are such a timeless look on jeeps.

I would cry like a little baby if I scared up those Pintlers on the trail.
I would have a second set for trails, matter of fact we own a set of Hutchinson beadlocks with 37 inch BFG Krawlers just in case the mood strike to go offroad. We do several trips a year. Going out to Easter Jeep Safari for the 3rd time this spring.

I would have a second set for trails, matter of fact we own a set of Hutchinson beadlocks with 37 inch BFG Krawlers just in case the mood strike to go offroad. We do several trips a year. Going out to Easter Jeep Safari for the 3rd time this spring.

Oh yeah, a second set for the trail would be a must for those unicorn wheels.