Cross Jeep TJ / LJ Official Build Thread

6c0591c466b246f3e729b31abd688dac.jpg

A better look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love those leather Recaros!

Yeah I like them a lot too they’re just like 2500 each :(

Edit: actually I think these aren’t quite as spendy, I thought they were the XL top line like AEV has, but looks like they’re the Expert M which are “only” 1k ish and the ones I would love to get one day. Hoping I can sit in them and try them out sometime they’re good looking seats

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT
Yeah I like them a lot too they’re just like 2500 each :(

Edit: actually I think these aren’t quite as spendy, I thought they were the XL top line like AEV has, but looks like they’re the Expert M which are “only” 1k ish and the ones I would love to get one day. Hoping I can sit in them and try them out sometime they’re good looking seats

Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I honestly think the stock TJ seats are the most comfortable car seats I've ever sat in on any car I've ever owned... seriously. That sounds so strange, but something about the way they are shaped, it just supports and conforms to my back perfectly!

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I honestly think the stock TJ seats are the most comfortable car seats I've ever sat in on any car I've ever owned... seriously. That sounds so strange, but something about the way they are shaped, it just supports and conforms to my back perfectly!
That’s why they think you’re crazy? :risas3:

I’m not a fan of the stock seats personally but different strokes.