Deceptive eBay seller

you are the second most irritating mfer on this forum

I go out wheeling for one goddamned weekend and you put not only one, but TWO rank amateurs ahead of me in irritation? I don't even know how to irritatingly respond to that...

...so I'll go with this:

Ita pointless trying to get a point across to a bunch of nut swingers with overpriced brake kits 😂

Could you give me a typo-free and quantified explanation of what comprises a fairly-priced brake kit? Please cite specific examples that are both relevant to your local economic conditions and easy for newbies to understand, and avoid unintentional irony if at all possible. If this is not possible, try to not make your personal bias so clear as to be laughable.

Still a podium finish, right?

Hardly. Success via lack of competition only exemplifies the smallness of the fishbowl.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris and jjvw
I go out wheeling for one goddamned weekend and you put not only one, but TWO rank amateurs ahead of me in irritation? I don't even know how to irritatingly respond to that...

...so I'll go with this:

Could you give me a typo-free and quantified explanation of what comprises a fairly-priced brake kit? Please cite specific examples that are both relevant to your local economic conditions and easy for newbies to understand, and avoid unintentional irony if at all possible. If this is not possible, try to not make your personal bias so clear as to be laughable.

Hardly. Success via lack of competition only exemplifies the smallness of the fishbowl.

go back to jeep forum where you belong

You and who else is gonna knock me down to the third most? I want names!

Blaine is a solid second, by all means...but that's because he's a much nicer person than I am. You're third because you're not only a much nicer person than I am, but because you also whine less he and I; it's also be rumoured that you give generously to the United Way. I, on the other hand, have precisely none of those virtues...and I also stumble in long after class has started, with no good excuse for why I was late, and immediately make the situation worse for my own amusement. That's gold-medal territory, brah...but don't worry: you'll get there if you work really, really hard.

go back to jeep forum where you belong

Nah, I like it here; JeepForum took too much work, and this scene is just oh-so-much more chill. Besides, there are a few smart cookies that hang around this place, and they only tell me to fuck off about 48% of the time.

Now, you see, @jjvw... I made one response to this guy and he not only ignored every single thing I said, but he told me to go away. That's what gold medals are made of!

Nah, I like it here; JeepForum took too much work, and this scene is just oh-so-much more chill. Besides, there are a few smart cookies that hang around this place, and they only tell me to fuck off about 48% of the time.

Now, you see, @jjvw... I made one response to this guy and he not only ignored every single thing I said, but he told me to go away. That's what gold medals are made of!
It is clear I am in the presence of greatness. It took me nearly 3 pages to get him irritated enough to snivel in my general direction and you did it in one stinking reply and, and you were even nice about it.

It is clear I am in the presence of greatness. It took me nearly 3 pages to get him irritated enough to snivel in my general direction and you did it in one stinking reply and, and you were even nice about it.

Olympic-gold-1024x576.jpg

Reactions: mrblaine and jjvw
I agree, it's deceptive selling with its suggestive picture, but in all fairness, it clearly says the sale is for one single disc, at the very end of his long description, still shitty and deceptive.

I'll type very slowly this time so it might sink in. The deception was deliberate and done in such a way to catch the morons who don't always take the time to read every letter in a description when there are 10 other items using the exact same description and picture with one tiny minor difference. Had it been the only description of the only item I happened to peruse that day, I would have caught it. We also have to consider the egregious nature of overcharging by at least 1600% which may give the more astute among us pause to wonder who really does that and expects it to stick?

Regarding the overpricing... maybe they are a front for laundering money and dont care about real customers and real sales.

The most I ever got screwed was selling a DRZ jug and piston to some dickhole in whofuckingcares canookistan. On a forum dickhole said he wanted to buy it, it was a basically brand new setup from my dad's then brand new bike he put a big bore kit on. Sold the used stuff for like $100 bucks and I think that included shipping. When I asked him for an address to get a quote for shipping he provided one and I kept that on handy to ship out the stuff.

When he paid me via paypal apparently he gave me a different address to ship the thing too on the paypal payment. (my bad I guess I didn't look that hard at the paypal payment but this isn't something I do every day) So I ship the head off and a week or two later he asks where it is. I said I shipped it out and gave him the tracking number. Well dickhole decided to move to bumfuck canookistan from whofucking cares canookistan and not mention it in the forum where 99% of our conversation took place and only put it in the shipping info in the paypal. Head finally gets returned I asked him to help out with shipping since he didn't really do me any favors with changing the address after the fact, dickhole refuses, I send it to dickhole in bumfuck canookistan on my dime and basically lost almost all "profit" from said sale. I'm now much more careful about selling shit online.

I bought "door surrounds" from a guy on ebay once. And received ONE in the mail. Not a commercial seller either. Just a guy. Luckily that "s" saved me. I called Ebay or Paypal and had my money refunded. I sent his single door surround back to him. What a tool.

I've learned the hard way over the years. That you have to read every damn letter in an ebay posting. 99% of the time it's fine. It's that 1% that will get you.