Fox shocks ride like garbage

I just use a length of 1.25" iron pipe, cut to length to give you the ride height you desire. Best part is you can weld on another inch of lift without changing your springs. They never wear out either!

We all know the real determining factor in ride quality is tire air pressure anyways.

My early 2000’s Arctic Cat snowmobile has
“ride FX” shocks on it. The “ride” is a tiny font, the FX is pure Fox logo. So even they tried to capitalize.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition
I will say I've put Fox IPS shocks on both my RHD Diesel Swap TJ and my LJ Rubicon and I love them. I've run several shocks on both mine and my friends TJ's and I'm the happiest with these as shocks. They were really stiff for the first 500 miles but the more miles I put on my LJ Rubicon the happier I am with the ride quality.

OzSndbs.jpg

kUtfh4I.jpg

Sucks that you get a switcher roo done to you, that's false advertising IMO.

-Grant

I will say I've put Fox IPS shocks on both my RHD Diesel Swap TJ and my LJ Rubicon and I love them. I've run several shocks on both mine and my friends TJ's and I'm the happiest with these as shocks. They were really stiff for the first 500 miles but the more miles I put on my LJ Rubicon the happier I am with the ride quality.

View attachment 274561

View attachment 274562

Sucks that you get a switcher roo done to you, that's false advertising IMO.

-Grant

I’m not upset about it really. I bought the Jeep as a platform to start building anyway. It was a bonus that it already had a few good items for now…well, not including the “fox” shocks.