Jezza's Turbo LJ

Pull two plug wires 😜

Eventually I’m adding two

1691893649331.jpeg

That's what I thought you were referencing. Just a fan or or were you involved with it somehow?

I've been trying to get pointed in the right direction for not just 3D printing but specifically scanning for a while. I have a couple of old delicate parts for the Olds I'd like to reproduce. Very simple, but not something you could just CAD and print I think. I'll PM you later about it. You are the first person I've run across that has first hand knowledge of a scanner. #excited

And that definitely is not an attempt to top you btw. I'm sure you would smoke me (until you build that kit for over TJs and I get that installed 😆). Just trying to show our motors can sound kinda choppy'ish with enough cam.

I originally bought my TJ to go hunt down an A12 crash site. It took several trips, but I found it eventually.

3d printing is great, but not so great for most car parts. it tends to get melty and saggy over time. Certain materials and designs are resistant to this, but ultimately there are better materials and methods.

I may have asked you this before, but what cam did you use? Mine is a Comp 163-301-5 205 on a 113.

That makes intuitive sense to me. Do you think a thicker custom radiator would help much?

I ask because eventually I want to replace my radiator and do some future proofing at the same time. Right now, my after market looking stock size radiator does fine with an NA stroker, but boost (waiting on your ‘97 compatible kit😀) or V8 are considerations and I read a lot of cooling issue threads with both.

Done correctly I think there is some gain to be had. I also want to redesign the way the radiator is mounted. I dislike the stock design of solidly mounting the core to the body. I think that is part of the reason why TJ radiators fail at a higher rate than other vehicles. No other modern vehicles are mounted solid that I am aware of. I think a good quality core with some thoughtful design would be an improvement over the Mopar.

Yep, new when I got it. It’s been waiting on me to do my part for a while.

Dood, start a build thread where we(wildman) can make fun of you!

I vote flat cj style dash since you can ditch all the chrysler garbage with an ls swap 😎

I thought you got a downrated motor? Must have been from over 500hp to the 495?

I originally bought my TJ to go hunt down an A12 crash site. It took several trips, but I found it eventually.

3d printing is great, but not so great for most car parts. it tends to get melty and saggy over time. Certain materials and designs are resistant to this, but ultimately there are better materials and methods.

I may have asked you this before, but what cam did you use? Mine is a Comp 163-301-5 205 on a 113.

Was that out in western Utah?

I believe this is the correct cam card for what I have now. Had to dig through a bunch of pics. I'll check more thoroughly later.

IMG_20190926_164239.jpg

IMG_20190926_081102.jpg

Going on two years now, right?

Since I ordered it yes. It took a year to get delivered because of Covid. And I had time to work on it while I waited that I haven't had since it got delivered.

Dood, start a build thread where we(wildman) can make fun of you!

I vote flat cj style dash since you can ditch all the chrysler garbage with an ls swap 😎

I thought you got a downrated motor? Must have been from over 500hp to the 495?

What Chrysler stuff? Another member bought the 430HP. My target was 500HP so I'm pretty close.

1692014724091.png

Found this the other day, after listening to these strokers, it's the 480HP version of the LS3 (before they bumped it to 495)

Since I ordered it yes. It took a year to get delivered because of Covid. And I had time to work on it while I waited that I haven't had since it got delivered.

What Chrysler stuff? Another member bought the 430HP. My target was 500HP so I'm pretty close.

View attachment 449670

Found this the other day, after listening to these strokers, it's the 480HP version of the LS3 (before they bumped it to 495)

Please don’t do your exhaust like that, Ryan…