Washington Naches / Funny Rocks

I could do e
My drive is 4:15. I can drive out Friday afternoon and camp, then wheel Saturday. I think @tombicon can go either day, but preferred Friday wheelin. Everybody think about it and we’ll keep chiming in.

Another thing is @DaveF knows his way around these trails too I think.
So, leaving my jeep till Thursday at a jeep based shop. H
My drive is 4:15. I can drive out Friday afternoon and camp, then wheel Saturday. I think @tombicon can go either day, but preferred Friday wheelin. Everybody think about it and we’ll keep chiming in.

Another thing is @DaveF knows his way around these trails too I think.

He says he'll get both front hard lines relocated easy enough. Sure hope so, cause this might be even more fun if more people chime in. I'm all in for either day as long as I get my heap back in time...

Reactions: JMT
I could do e

So, leaving my jeep till Thursday at a jeep based shop. H

He says he'll get both front hard lines relocated easy enough. Sure hope so, cause this might be even more fun if more people chime in. I'm all in for either day as long as I get my heap back in time...

Damn. I have such spotty cell service, and internet at home. Some days when I'm home I sure notice a weird lag w my phone, almost like someone else is typing.

• Haha
I have to admit, mine is the only Tomb Raider I've seen in person.
Would be cool to see yours.
What number are you?

#969, what’s yours?

I used to see another at Naches every so often, all I remember is they he ran 36” Iroks back in 04 and had a Dana 60 rear. I think I chatted with him a bit on either ROF or Snort or nw wheelers.

LOL. You know better than me! The Reuter Rick Crawl looks like it’s the weekend of July 16. I could make it out end of the next week. Maybe @Mumblewood could too. Lots of others we could put a shout out too.

16th is a no go for me, the wife and kid head out the next day to our Mexico place until September, so I’ll be hangout with them that weekend. Almost every other weekend should be good though. Unless I have to prep the house ( move shit from one room to another, we’re getting this place remodeled)

LOL. You know better than me! The Reuter Rick Crawl looks like it’s the weekend of July 16. I could make it out end of the next week. Maybe @Mumblewood could too. Lots of others we could put a shout

LOL. You know better than me! The Reuter Rick Crawl looks like it’s the weekend of July 16. I could make it out end of the next week. Maybe @Mumblewood could too. Lots of others we could put a shout out too.

Someone (hint) should start a list of Washington guys who like to wheel...
#969, what’s yours?

I used to see another at Naches every so often, all I remember is they he ran 36” Iroks back in 04 and had a Dana 60 rear. I think I chatted with him a bit on either ROF or Snort or nw wheelers.

Nice! Right towards the end.
I'm #153
I've seen several for sale in other cities, or friends mentioned they've seen one.
I have still only seen mine. Curious if ours have any differences from the factory?

16th is a no go for me, the wife and kid head out the next day to our Mexico place until September, so I’ll be hangout with them that weekend. Almost every other weekend should be good though. Unless I have to prep the house ( move shit from one room to another, we’re getting this place remodeled)

The NEXT weekend, so July 23. I’m not yelling. 🤣

I think most everyone knows each other on here. Someday I'll actually be able to get back out and wheel then I can be added to the list.

You’re on the list. You’re going to be done soon. I can’t wait! Let’s go! I got your back!

I think most everyone knows each other on here. Someday I'll actually be able to get back out and wheel then I can be added to the list.

I’ve known of you for over a decade from other boards and through people but we’ve never met yet I don’t think? And I think there’s another Dave on here I’ve known from other boards (and I think DaveF also) but it all kinda blur’s together after a few years. I think I used to wheel with a couple shindig guys years ago up at liberty and such. The one local board I was sad to see go was insanity (or the one it came from) phantom was cool, but I think he’s totally out nowadays

I’d totally be in for a big meet n greet out at some trails this year. Actually put some faces to names, er… at least screen names

BTW I MAY be at naches or liberty or Elbe or Evans at some point between the 1-10 of July, pending toaster repair. I’ll keep it posted, but it may be super last minute, as is “ I’m on the road heading up to (fill in the blank) and will be at XXX from X/X/XX till X/X/XX stop by and say hi”

Reactions: JMT and Wildman
I’ve known of you for over a decade from other boards and through people but we’ve never met yet I don’t think? And I think there’s another Dave on here I’ve known from other boards (and I think DaveF also) but it all kinda blur’s together after a few years. I think I used to wheel with a couple shindig guys years ago up at liberty and such. The one local board I was sad to see go was insanity (or the one it came from) phantom was cool, but I think he’s totally out nowadays

I’d totally be in for a big meet n greet out at some trails this year. Actually put some faces to names, er… at least screen names

I miss some of the local boards from back in the day.... But I also dropped out of sight for 8+ years so I lost track of many people I use to know.
And back when I was deployed and wounded it was amazing how fast the word spread between the forums I was on.

I miss some of the local boards from back in the day.... But I also dropped out of sight for 8+ years so I lost track of many people I use to know.
And back when I was deployed and wounded it was amazing how fast the word spread between the forums I was on.

Tight knit community right there, we all appreciate each other and what they’ve done, either for our country or community.
I’m pretty sure I read about you 2nd hand. Your more Baddass than if the bandit had a child with the fall guy and Macgyver and the “A Team” were god parents.

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman
Tight knit community right there, we all appreciate each other and what they’ve done, either for our country or community.
I’m pretty sure I read about you 2nd hand. Your more Baddass than if the bandit had a child with the fall guy and Macgyver and the “A Team” were god parents.

Very true. For all the BS and shit talking that goes on we are.

Damn the Bandit, & Fallguy plus the A Team & Macgyver I'm honored.

Let’s do this!!!

Mind if a couple friends tag along, they may think I’m cheating on them if I head out without them 😅

Absolutely bring some friends. Things turn into a soap opera when someone thinks someone else is cheating! We can’t have that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildman
BTW I MAY be at naches or liberty or Elbe or Evans at some point between the 1-10 of July, pending toaster repair. I’ll keep it posted, but it may be super last minute, as is “ I’m on the road heading up to (fill in the blank) and will be at XXX from X/X/XX till X/X/XX stop by and say hi”

Elbe is only about 50 minutes from my place.

Reactions: reddvltj and JMT