California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Ya. WTH Tom. That better have been reinvested in the jeep. The jeep earned it after all.
So far a new MFS

I'm hoping to get my cut with some home made stew over an open fire.

It’s gunna be good !

Sounds tasty. I'm hoping for another one of the jerky sticks he brought on the rubicon for being the photographer 🤞

I spent from May till September delivering fair hogs and at every locker I whored myself out after 19 years delivering asking for jerky lol

So far a new MFS

It’s gunna be good !

I spent from May till September delivering fair hogs and at every locker I whored myself out after 19 years delivering asking for jerky lol
I am still curious what they do with all the gallon jugs of pig blood.

I am still curious what they do with all the gallon jugs of pig blood.
2 types of blood
Jell Blood = more Asian cooking to add flavor like a beef or chicken bullion.
Liquid in the gallon is more Filipino, Mexican, Latin to richen up base and color.
I’ve only had some Filipino dish with squid in liquid sauce

Reactions: Gollywomper
It’s really good with rice.
Every Filipino store I deliver to offers me food.
So Ive heard The dish with the squid they call it “chocolate meat “ so kids will eat it.
There is one that I don’t know what’s in it but I got a “prop” nod from some old lady in the store

Wanted to start out the new year right by going out in the mountains. Not my Jeep, but didn't want to tear the roads up. Was a great day.
IMG_20220101_150321088.jpg
IMG_20220101_124337711_HDR.jpg

And that is only at the humbug skyway intersection. Still paved I think. Lol
A group made it up to the philbrook Y last weekend. I’m sure there’s a trail now after the weekend. The big guys were headed up last weekend I heard.

Lately I’ve been getting all the snow I want just getting out to the highway from the house!

But that’s not playing, that’s grocery shopping! 🤣

I do want to do a fun snow run though, so I’m still following......

Up in Sparks right now, shopping for a new house. Probably end up in Fernley.

Right now 580’s closed from Reno to Carson City due to high winds. Some places at 60+ mph!

Coming back to Sparks from Fernley this morning, it was blowing my Dodge diesel all over the place. It ought to be a blast getting back to Alturas tomorrow morning! 🤪