California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Will be a little hectic this weekend on Memorial Day weekend.
Well I did not take that into account. Thank you for your Service!
I have to work on Monday so it didn’t occur to me
I'm going to be in Pismo dunes this weekend.

Smh. Stay away from SoCal.

Saw these on a fb group today for slick rock, I think it’s going to be a little while.

A2FD269C-6149-4E6B-A57F-B5D06857CFEC.jpeg
B63D693A-E257-4735-A4C6-BA1AB4AC956E.jpeg

We've been up the M2/M4/FH7 with @Thunderhead, so yeah, there is exploring to be had. Indian Valley Res is still accessable until you get to the Twin Valley's junction. From there it is gated.

The South Cow Mountain OHV Management Area near Ukiah will reopen to the public Monday, June 3, after a closure for repairs related to last summer’s #MendocinoComplex fires.

Our staff, volunteers and contractors have been working hard to get the area ready for use. Fire damage to trails and facilities was extensive and winter rains were a challenge, but we are happy to again offer off-road riding opportunities to the public.

Some motorized-use trails will remain closed because of burned bridges, washouts and hazard trees. Please pay attention to signs and stay off of closed routes for safety and to protect natural resources. Visitors should use only signed roads and trails and avoid driving on bulldozer fire lines.

The South Cow Mountain OHV Management Area provides more than 100 miles of trails for motorcycles, all-terrain recreation vehicles and four-wheel-drive trucks and utility vehicles. There are trails for riders and drivers of all abilities.

Visitors can expect to see fallen trees on some trails. Please contact the BLM Ukiah Field Office at (707) 468-4000 about maintenance issues. Photo by Brooks Munyer, BLM.

Reactions: DrDmoney
The South Cow Mountain OHV Management Area near Ukiah will reopen to the public Monday, June 3, after a closure for repairs related to last summer’s #MendocinoComplex fires.

Our staff, volunteers and contractors have been working hard to get the area ready for use. Fire damage to trails and facilities was extensive and winter rains were a challenge, but we are happy to again offer off-road riding opportunities to the public.

Some motorized-use trails will remain closed because of burned bridges, washouts and hazard trees. Please pay attention to signs and stay off of closed routes for safety and to protect natural resources. Visitors should use only signed roads and trails and avoid driving on bulldozer fire lines.

The South Cow Mountain OHV Management Area provides more than 100 miles of trails for motorcycles, all-terrain recreation vehicles and four-wheel-drive trucks and utility vehicles. There are trails for riders and drivers of all abilities.

Visitors can expect to see fallen trees on some trails. Please contact the BLM Ukiah Field Office at (707) 468-4000 about maintenance issues. Photo by Brooks Munyer, BLM.
Looks like we know where we are going wheeling soon. (not this weekend tho)
I can not make it. We are taking the kids to Pacific Grove (Monterey) this weekend.