California NorCal Jeep adventures!

We still on for Saturday Tom? Might not see a lot of snow with the warmer weather, but I haven't been up there since the fires, so would be nice to get out and use the Jeep for what I intended.

We still on for Saturday Tom? Might not see a lot of snow with the warmer weather, but I haven't been up there since the fires, so would be nice to get out and use the Jeep for what I intended.

Yep I'm still in, are you coming solo or with the wife ?
I've been messing with the jeep, got the 3rd break light back to stock today, I had to snip my cb coax cable to get it back out my tailgate so that's on the agenda to get mounted tomorrow

Reactions: bobthetj03
Wife is undecided. She wants to go, just doesn't want to get up early on a Saturday, lol! She will probably keep me hanging until I get up Saturday morning. She's kind of scared to see the devastation, as Letts Lake was one of her favorite spots to fish.

Reactions: Thunderhead
Welp, just patting myself on the back but my tail gate looks 100 times better, CB coax cable is rerouted and mounted. So hopefully my CB will be better.
Also I changed out the control board on my furnace cause it quit working intermittently.

Welp, just patting myself on the back but my tail gate looks 100 times better, CB coax cable is rerouted and mounted. So hopefully my CB will be better.
Also I changed out the control board on my furnace cause it quit working intermittently.

You mean I might actually understand what you are saying? Lol!

You mean I might actually understand what you are saying? Lol!
I couldn't even hear him from 1 jeep length last time.

Bring the hand held just in case lol.

Last edited:
@bobthetj03
Hey Jim what way are you coming up? From my GOGGLING maps. There might be a road I highlighted in red.
( Did I highlight Leesville road ? )
FC3060E6-ED45-4D80-9C21-9406A676B645.jpeg