California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Thunderhead

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
So I was trying to improve my CB coms and ordered a drivers side taraflex mount. Well I got it installed and went to take off my spare tire to undo the antenna. Whelp I can’t find my stupid lug “key”. I took the antenna off from the base and stripped one side of the threads 🤬
So I threaded the other side to the antenna and then back on to the base and it’s solid. So I stopped and grabbed a beer. Sorry guys your gunna have to deal with my shitty coms for one more trip lol

Lonewolf

So I was trying to improve my CB coms and ordered a drivers side taraflex mount. Well I got it installed and went to take off my spare tire to undo the antenna. Whelp I can’t find my stupid lug “key”. I took the antenna off from the base and stripped one side of the threads 🤬
So I threaded the other side to the antenna and then back on to the base and it’s solid. So I stopped and grabbed a beer. Sorry guys your gunna have to deal with my shitty coms for one more trip lol
Well you are one above me. I haven’t wired in my CB yet

OP
bobthetj03

bobthetj03

vibrajeep
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Have fun out there guys, and be safe. Wish I was with ya'll!

OP
bobthetj03

bobthetj03

vibrajeep
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Nice! I really missed out! Got a teaser from Alex of the winch fest. Glad to see plenty of snow up there.

Reactions: tomtaylz