California NorCal Jeep adventures!

That could've been worse in so many ways, especially this time of year.

Yea a few days from now the temp drops big time
Only thing he did correctly was knowing when to stop before going over

424712CD-89AF-4A26-B325-37F3D475C47E.png

Reactions: DrDmoney
I'm hoping to do the Rubicon next year.
Any trips planned for the summer / early fall?

Nothing is planned yet but I'm down. We'd been burned out of a trip the last 2 years so I am more than willing to plan something earlier in the year to avoid the fire season.

I bet we can even convince @Midnight LJR to travel from southern Utah for the trip as well because his jeep is a fake rubicon since it's never made it to the trail. Basically is just a big, built, Blaine-approved poser jeep.

200.gif

Nothing is planned yet but I'm down. We'd been burned out of a trip the last 2 years so I am more than willing to plan something earlier in the year to avoid the fire season.

I bet we can even convince @Midnight LJR to travel from southern Utah for the trip as well because his jeep is a fake rubicon since it's never made it to the trail. Basically is just a big, built, Blaine-approved poser jeep.

View attachment 375314

🤣 I’m down for it.

Reactions: Alex01

View attachment 375314

I know how to get him back to Northern CA. He and his wife have a fondness for these little guys

Bunt.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Alex01 and DrDmoney
We should have a fair amount of snow in the mountains by then. This last storm put the white up there, so I'm itching to head up there.

Reactions: BC Moto

View attachment 375314
I know how to get him back to Northern CA. He and his wife have a fondness for these little guys

View attachment 375339

See Alex! This is how you invite someone on a trip!

PSA
2003-2006 Rubicons
Stock from those years are 5-1330x SEALD U-joints and SEALD centering ball joint and SEALD slip yolks

Tom Wood driveshafts, ordered with sealed u-joints, still need greasing.

Front and back Centering ball took quite a bit of grease today lol

One of the few good things about living in a fish bowl is I always have a mountain top somewhere close by to adventure. Did a last minute solo trip up Elk Mt. to work my radio a bit. Still a bit of snow, but it was a nice, sunny day. We need to get something together jeeples, maybe after Thanksgiving?
20221113_142133.jpg

20221113_142142.jpg

20221113_142212.jpg

20221113_142212.jpg

20221113_151703.jpg