California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Good snow, deep in spots. A good time was had by all.

For pics, find the "Redding Black Sheep 4x4" group page on Facebook and look for posts about the 2019 Lassen Jamboree"

50217978_10215778204239868_836717864722366464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

@tomtaylz , you still thinking about hitting Hollister?

Yeah let me look the next couple of days and try and find a not so busy date. I’m thinking sometime in March, I’m pretty tied up the next two weeks or so which is then already half way through feb.

Any dates to avoid for you guys?

Hoping my Jeeps twin @RubiconMike can help show us around too.

Yeah let me look the next couple of days and try and find a not so busy date. I’m thinking sometime in March, I’m pretty tied up the next two weeks or so which is then already half way through feb.

Any dates to avoid for you guys?

Hoping my Jeeps twin @RubiconMike can help show us around too.

Yeah, March sounds good to me too. I'm trying to coordinate it with a combo trip to visit my Mom in Salinas, so I'll camp somewhere close by. I've been to the park a few times, so I'm relatively familiar with the place. I bet we could get Indy to go as well. He's been a bunch of times. It's close for him, not so much for me.

Reactions: tomtaylz
I want to say my March is fairly open. I would be game for a Hollister run.

@bobthetj03 any idea on what date would work for you for Hollister? I'm getting a strong itch to go offroad.

[QUOTEI'm getting a strong itch to go offroad.
[/QUOTE]

Me too. Heading to KOH on Monday. Going to be there all week. That should take care of my itch for awhile. :)

Me too. Heading to KOH on Monday. Going to be there all week. That should take care of my itch for awhile. :)
Lucky. Don't forget to post up some pictures. My father in law who lives in Riverside is towing his toy-hauler up there and staying for a few days as well.

Reactions: tomtaylz and Daryl