California NorCal Jeep adventures!

As lowranger said getting it done before Hollister is the goal. I would really like to have the jeep on it before taking it to Moab. I don't think it will be to bad of a job just time consuming. To bad your not closer since I'll need to get about 2 inches per side of weld burned in to hold it back together. I'm assuming I can run it down to the local exhaust shop and have them do it.

Yep, muffler shop should be able to do that.

@Alex01 , If you want to trade a jeep wrenching day into a trailer welding day, and you want to make the trip, I could help with the welding part. Not sure how you'd be able to secure the boards for the trip though.

Reactions: Alex01
@Alex01 , If you want to trade a jeep wrenching day into a trailer welding day, and you want to make the trip, I could help with the welding part. Not sure how you'd be able to secure the boards for the trip though.
The securing part is my worry. The exhaust shop is only a mile or so away. I can't imagine they can charge to much for 4 inches of weld.

Hey fellas, New Jeep owner here. Just bought it last month. I'm from Concord. I don't know much about serious 4 wheeling, but hope to get into a new hobby.
I'm in Martinez. Welcome aboard.

If your not busy march 23rd you should head down to hollister for some offroading fun.