California NorCal Jeep adventures!

I didn’t manage to take any. Here are a couple the wifey took. Most of hers were of creeks and snowy trees. Lol 7897478975

Reactions: Alex01
Here’s a couple I took at the Philbrook wye.

View attachment 78976View attachment 78977
That’s where my first pic was taken. But a bit later. You were on the way out while we were still headed in. We got delayed a few hours, behind a big mess of stuck rigs down by the big hole that somebody had to dig out. About 1/2 from skyway fork.

Reactions: Thunderhead
That’s where my first pic was taken. But a bit later. You were on the way out while we were still headed in. We got delayed a few hours, behind a big mess of stuck rigs down by the big hole that somebody had to dig out. About 1/2 from skyway fork.

That’s how large snow runs usually end up. That’s why I left when I did. Had a great time, good weather. Lots of nice people and rigs. NorCal Crawlers did a great job of hosting this run.

That’s how large snow runs usually end up. That’s why I left when I did. Had a great time, good weather. Lots of nice people and rigs. NorCal Crawlers did a great job of hosting this run.
Yes. Being on the smaller side of tire size we waited a bit to head up. Just wound up in a bad spot. First time being in a large organized event. Learned a little bit. Lol. There were a lot of very well built rigs there. Big meats and plenty of HP!!

Yes. Being on the smaller side of tire size we waited a bit to head up. Just wound up in a bad spot. First time being in a large organized event. Learned a little bit. Lol. There were a lot of very well built rigs there. Big meats and plenty of HP!!

Yup, large tires and LS motors.

Reactions: Gollywomper
Not much of anything YJ left under that rig. Most of them were at the Y when we came back up from the lake. They passed us on the way out.
They was gettin it on the way down.