California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Basically, Tom woods is hoping to sponsor a contest of sorts where people would submit pictures of them cleaning trials and be entered to win a drive shaft + possibly other stuff.

FF5EE958-7C7A-491B-9EBE-171A7890EC81.png

Reactions: Thunderhead
Basically, Tom woods is hoping to sponsor a contest of sorts where people would submit pictures of them cleaning trials and be entered to win a drive shaft + possibly other stuff.

View attachment 81983

What is this inter web you speak of ? Sounds like a cool deal. We should sponsor a Cow Mountain or 500k acres of MNF as “cleaned up”

I'm hoping to avoid mud for the most part, but it's inevitable. Guess I get to see just how crappy these KO2's will be in the soft stuff.

I'm hoping to avoid mud for the most part, but it's inevitable. Guess I get to see just how crappy these KO2's will be in the soft stuff.
Looks like PM rain friday and AM Sat. I think avoiding the mud is going to be a challenge. @tomtaylz you may want to show up a bit early to spool that winch properly.

I'll be passing over the Benicia Bridge about 1-1:30 Friday. I'll be sure to honk my horn at you Alex, lol!
At 1:30 you'll need to wait another 10 min or so until you reach Stone Valley Road in Alamo. I'll still be at work :p

Where are you camping for the night?

I’m in
What time you leaving @Alex01 ?
I might be on the Benicia bridge about 8-8:30
If I fix my driveline vibration I would be down to jump in the caravan. I could meet you under the highway just off of the first exit after crossing the bridge. (Marina Vista)

If I'm still having my issue though I'll just end up towing the jeep and probably leave 30 min earlier so I can be unloaded and ready to go by the time everyone arrives.

If I fix my driveline vibration I would be down to jump in the caravan. I could meet you under the highway just off of the first exit after crossing the bridge. (Marina Vista)

If I'm still having my issue though I'll just end up towing the jeep and probably leave 30 min earlier so I can be unloaded and ready to go by the time everyone arrives.
Cool. Just let me know