California NorCal Jeep adventures!

My Jeep 4WD Club is holding a snow event on January 18, 2020 in the Lassen National Forest near Old Station. There is a limit on the number of participants so sign up early if you are interested. It would be great to have a contingent from the Wrangler TJ Forum.

bhWT_1CLo9JFzxc1ijT7YhL6DRA&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/lassenjamb...DU3PPcxDaLzhmOMxuDEAMmlgD3uG8OhsJcVFchxozG12_

Not sure. I'm still in the preliminary planning stage. Haven't even told my wife yet, lol! If the spousal unit doesn't want to go, I may just make it a day trip. Also tossing around the idea of taking the RV and basecamp at Loomis RV Park. Hey @Indy, can you do a drive by of that park and give me your opinion of the place?
Will do 👍

So would we enter through George town and exit through ice house rd? (Weather permitting?)

@bobthetj03 meet up location and time?

I'll need to gas up, so let's meet at Georgetown Gas Co. at 9am. As far as making it to Icehouse Rd. then out to SR50, that will depend on how deep the snow is. If traffic is light, and we have a groove to follow, we could make it. If we lose the groove, winch fest.

Bobthetj03
Tomtalyz- tentative
Alex01
Indy
FirstsilverLJ
Lonewolf

I'll need to gas up, so let's meet at Georgetown Gas Co. at 9am. As far as making it to Icehouse Rd. then out to SR50, that will depend on how deep the snow is. If traffic is light, and we have a groove to follow, we could make it. If we lose the groove, winch fest.

Bobthetj03
Tomtalyz- tentative
Alex01
Indy
FirstsilverLJ
Lonewolf
Really sad I can’t make this run with you all, maybe next year.

Reactions: bobthetj03

Bobthetj03
Tomtalyz- tentative
Alex01
Indy
FirstsilverLJ
Lonewolf

Well, my daughter has decided to come visit us on the 4th. and stay a few days, so looks like I'm out unless you guys want to make it for the following Saturday, the 11th.

• Wow
Reactions: Thunderhead