California NorCal Jeep adventures!

It looks like we're gonna have to plan a trip !!
Yeah, that would be great.

I’ve got about 2 months until I get my front axle, having a HP30 built with gears, an ARB, cro-mo’s, and Blaine’s big brakes.

Then I’ll have to break down and start my build thread.😸

I found a pic on Facebook of the guy that broke a pitman arm, talk about a bad day

CAA1AD64-1DF4-4F1F-916C-E7D37BE00FF7.jpeg
5310A5CA-8A18-4DF7-9347-FD7D564519C3.jpeg

My radiator has been leaking for 2 weeks. Got a new Mopar one in today with new hosers also.
( at temperature the radiator held with no leaks, only leaked when it cooled off from the crimps View attachment 238181View attachment 238182View attachment 238180
Nice. OEM is definitely the way to go, says the guy with an AutoZone radiator lol. (broke while out of town - limited choices.) 17 years is pretty darn good for a part that has crazy hot and cold cycles.

Reactions: D M and Modoc Guy
Nice. OEM is definitely the way to go, says the guy with an AutoZone radiator lol. (broke while out of town - limited choices.) 17 years is pretty darn good for a part that has crazy hot and cold cycles.
Well, the OEM lasted 10 years, it pooped out in ‘14. Got a Napa one for cheap. Lasted 6 years but with all the govmen’t money I went with an OEM this time