Picked up a TJ

Hello all. Just picked up a 2006 6MT TJ this morning. Already has a decent list of mods and somehow still has low miles. Will def have fun with this. Already have some other mods planned. If anyone in Eastern PA has any info on good trails or places in general to off road it would be appreciated.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Nice, welcome to the forum.

Reactions: TJintheTJ
I'm guessing those are hard upper doors? Very nice! That's my all time favorite color, congratulations. 4 cylinder or 6?

I've got those rocker guards, and like them a lot.
Yup, hard uppers. Have a slight issue with one side tho. It leaks slightly in the rain. Trying to figure out where it's coming from and how to seal it.

And it's a 4.0L 6 cyl manual

Yup, hard uppers. Have a slight issue with one side tho. It leaks slightly in the rain. Trying to figure out where it's coming from and how to seal it.

And it's a 4.0L 6 cyl manual
Got it, thanks! Really nice.

If you plan to hang around and get some feedback, it would be a good thing to fill out your profile. It saves a lot of questions in the future if you do.

That sir is a very nice green colour not often seen,(normally its darker).. I like it as its almost Olive Drab colour but with high gloss top coat.
The mods are simple and not over done as well..perfect for a daily driver and weekend fun.:thumbsup:
Great find that’s for sure, congrats and welcome to the forum.

Nice looking Jeep! I just bought a 2000 with 90k miles, it's amazing to me how people keep such low miles. In 2009 I sold a 2003 car with 100k miles so to buy something nearly 10 years later with less miles is awesome. There was some in Cali with around 50-60k miles too but they got quite pricey.

I spent most of my life outside the Philly area, but now quite far away. I can ask around about off roading, I knew some Jeepers growing up who probably know some spots.

Last edited:
Reactions: TJintheTJ and Chris
Hey TjintheTJ, What about a winch before you hit the trail?
The front is too "bald" you know? :eaea:
upload_2018-3-3_11-2-54.png