So when Hillary gets indicted...

Please let it happen... Please.

I will take ANYONE for president but Hillary... Seriously.

I despise the candidate. I have had my eyes opened a few years ago when I began listening to a.m. radio hosts such as Rush Limbaugh and when you learn of just some of the inner goings-on it really gets the blood boiling. When I consider the world-wide roots and backing of the Clinton machine, I know I'll never see her in prison where she belongs. The only hope I hold for any justice to be served is in what I understand to be an incorruptible reputation that the FBI holds. Personal as it is, I feel Ted Cruz is the best hope we have for the future of America and the defense of the U.S. constitution. A once in a lifetime chance at a new Reagan and saving what we have as well as bringing back what we had.

Reactions: Chris
well..........this pretty much sums up the Hillary supporters
skeleton speak no evil.jpg

I don't think Donald Trump is going to win the Republican nomination anymore. It's looking like Ted Cruz will be the victor.

If he wins the presidency I think that would be far worse than anyone else. Ted Cruz strikes me as a very dangerous thinking individual.

Reactions: Stinger
I don't think Donald Trump is going to win the Republican nomination anymore. It's looking like Ted Cruz will be the victor.

If he wins the presidency I think that would be far worse than anyone else. Ted Cruz strikes me as a very dangerous thinking individual.

Ted Cruz...

I don't even understand how he is eligible? Isn't he a Canadian?

Either way, he is a complete piece of shit.

Ted Cruz...

I don't even understand how he is eligible? Isn't he a Canadian?

Either way, he is a complete piece of shit.

I don't get that either. I can understand being born to an American citizen who just happens to not be in the country at the time but if your born to an American who happens to live in Bolivia your automatically born in the US by default, I don't think so.

Wow! you guys are really against Cruz. I respect nobody trashed me in my earlier post when I supported him and I certainly will not trash anyone else either-I don't do that. What is cool to me is this seems to be a year where more people than ever will be voting and all i WILL say is may the best MAN win!!! and that is not gender based- I just hate Hillary...