TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Added to Calendar: 8 dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running hells/fins with Team america... been walking around the KOA today meeting TJ people :)
Anyone on team america have 2 open seats for some tj enthusiasts? If so please message me!

See y’all in 4 hours

AB111C5C-376A-47E2-B4B6-627248385B4B.jpeg

Alright, it’s pretty janky, but I’m good to go for tomorrow 🙂

(don’t look to closely or else you may notice all the other crap that’s outta wack 😅)

89704FF9-7EBB-47C8-B7F3-276A60ECFD32.jpeg

919D7BEA-6BC1-43F7-90ED-C73793FCF940.jpeg

Turns out the shock actually fits after clearancing, although barely, and @Roadcapt happened to have a single relocation bracket that I can use. Can’t wait to hit some trails!

Reactions: mrjp
So, does this count for the wall of shame, if it happened on Fins n Things?
20210425_192250.jpg

No?

Ok. I'll keep trying. But not too hard. I promised @Chris. Missed you tonight, man. Your forum is the only reason I'm here and the only reason why my TJ is able to be here. Hopefully it gets us home. If not, well there's only one person to blame...

Now, if I could only figure out the stupid 4wd shifter. It's embarrassing getting the owners manual out while the line of sidexsides waits behind you.

Side note: secure all cargo and change in the top of the dash, and little green rubber duckies that were left on the hood of your jeep, before attempting Fins n Things. Remember when the Titanic sank? Ok, I mean remember in the movie Titanic and when all the stuff goes sliding around? That was us today. Lol. We left the piano at home, so we survived.

View attachment 246863

No?

Ok. I'll keep trying. But not too hard. I promised @Chris. Missed you tonight, man. Your forum is the only reason I'm here and the only reason why my TJ is able to be here. Hopefully it gets us home. If not, well there's only one person to blame...

Now, if I could only figure out the stupid 4wd shifter. It's embarrassing getting the owners manual out while the line of sidexsides waits behind you.

Okay but now we need the rest of the story with a good story line on how this happened.

View attachment 246863

No?

Get a Rubicrawler
Problem solved

Okay but now we need the rest of the story with a good story line on how this happened.

I am sure that if I had more reliable wifi and could use my laptop (specifically the full size key oard, ugh BOARD) instead of my thumbs, that I could turn out a reply more detailed and certainly more hilarious than just stating I am all thumbs when it comes to operating that thing. I've watched videos, I've used it more than once, lol, but not 100 times (remember, think noob), I've got the Saavy cable upgrade, the 231 has been rebuilt, but dang if it doesn't throw me a curveball almost every time. I can shift cars, bikes, trucks without a clutch. It's a good thing this isn't an airplane. Cause if I had to stop, and shut everything down, and move all the little levers back to their upright positions, well, then, you know....that's how accidents happen. Hah. Thumbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.