Utah TJ Fest 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
both pair had rubber isolators 1 a pad and the other small bushings ............the stock mirrors don't seem to have the same issue so i'm wondering if a hard mount and a rigid arm are the key.
Mine are hard mounted on plastic bushings and don't vibrate.

Reactions: someguysjeep
Don't your full door mirrors work on your half doors?
Update: no they don't

On the plus side check out this sweet OG sticker
PXL_20220412_235926266.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Sweeet just got off the phone with the KOA and they were able to extend my reservation from 4/25-5/1 to 4/24-5/1 so now I forsure can make it with Team America (fuck yeah) at poison spider and also the cookout
When we get to the point where you got your promotion to branch manager last year, make sure you turn around and drive past the tree from the other direction. That way you can make the passenger side of your hard top match the drivers side.

When we get to the point where you got your promotion to branch manager last year, make sure you turn around and drive past the tree from the other direction. That way you can make the passenger side of your hard top match the drivers side.
Will that promote me to executive branch manager?

• Haha
Does anyone have a spare door strap they'd trade me for at TJ Fest? I can send you a replacement once I'm back home.

Does anyone have a spare door strap they'd trade me for at TJ Fest? I can send you a replacement once I'm back home.
I can bring you one and give it to you Sunday before the trails.

Edit: it's not in great shape so no need to replace it. Do you need the footman loop too?

1650401272330336303102605878018.jpg

Last edited:
Curious if there are other groups wheeling together besides Team America? Are the other not on Team America being covert and going off line and doing a stealth group/runs and not sharing? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.