Utah TJ Fest 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine had a blast, she loved it
As I've mentioned before, my fiancé didn't want anything to do with Moab the first trip, until she got there. Since she went we've been there 3 years in a row and have a reservation for next year plus we're working on her getting her own Jeep to wheel with now.

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed this thread, and it started a week after the last one too. I'm in for this again, it'll be fun to see how the jeep does with a little upgrades.

I'll most likely stay at the KOA again. It was a party last time, so many of us there
Which KOA? I’ll go ahead and start looking at reservations

My wife and I are looking to make it next year. I just started looking at reservations and man that’s a popular week! I love the basic camper cabins at KOA’s but they’re sold out of everything basic to deluxe. Excited to meet some of y’all!

My wife and I are looking to make it next year. I just started looking at reservations and man that’s a popular week! I love the basic camper cabins at KOA’s but they’re sold out of everything basic to deluxe. Excited to meet some of y’all!
Maybe they have a waiting list?

Did you already make a reservation at the KOA?
I have not made a reservation yet
I’d be up to split, what days are you planning? I have a solo backpacking tent and my LJ, so I’ll be pretty out of the way.
Cool, yeah my gear is pretty minimal as well. 2person tent, jeep, and the dog. 4/23-/429 or 30ish is the plan for me so far. I'll have my dog hope that isn't an issue, he's really nice. I'd cover 100% of any pet fee if they have one of course

I found a couple places last night when I was calling around just need to make a reservation. Wish I could say I pack light but normally I bring way too much stuff

Reactions: RustyAutoholicGuy
What radio platform is everyone using?
I’ve got all the pieces for my CB picked out but debating on doing going the ham radio route and having both.

What radio platform is everyone using?
I’ve got all the pieces for my CB picked out but debating on doing going the ham radio route and having both.
CB is really on its way out. GMRS is the future of offroad communications. You buy your license and there are many radio options. I always recommend getting your ham license and a modified ham radio gives you many communication options. Just get a small handheld to start would be my recommendation.

Reactions: Terry Tiemeyer
CB is really on its way out. GMRS is the future of offroad communications. You buy your license and there are many radio options. I always recommend getting your ham license and a modified ham radio gives you many communication options. Just get a small handheld to start would be my recommendation
CB is really on its way out. GMRS is the future of offroad communications. You buy your license and there are many radio options. I always recommend getting your ham license and a modified ham radio gives you many communication options. Just get a small handheld to start would be my recommendation.
Did some research on ham radios last week, the wife is going to get her license with me so we’ll both be good to go. I’ll have both ham and CB at Easter Jeep 👌🏼

Reactions: Dino - KX6D
@LONGJP2

8778~3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.