TJs In The Mountains

Shatto

TJ Enthusiast
40035400_2377807972259741_8605307439593553920_n.jpg

Somebody post a shot of coming out of Durango over the mountain looking down into Silverton Colorado!

Reactions: Nicholas
I'm in Vail/Avon area if you wanted to try holy cross sometime this year or do devils punch bowl.

You're only 100 miles if that. Jjvw and I just ran Holy Cross last week, such a fun trail. My next couple weekends are a little busy. We have an event in Buena Vista each October which is usually Chinaman Gulch one day, and Iron Chest/Grizzley Lake the next. With a handful of easier trails for others who want. We'll be sure to send you the info

You're only 100 miles if that. Jjvw and I just ran Holy Cross last week, such a fun trail. My next couple weekends are a little busy. We have an event in Buena Vista each October which is usually Chinaman Gulch one day, and Iron Chest/Grizzley Lake the next. With a handful of easier trails for others who want. We'll be sure to send you the info
Definitely, please do!

Incredibly gorgeous. Pictures really do it no justice. All the trails around here are very easy. You go for scenery, not for anything technical. This was taken from my cell, on top of Imogene Pass, right after completing Black Bear

View attachment 53522

We stood in the same spot at different times.
c7e730a09d0696b31ff859b76e1c2c19.jpg

It doesn't get any better than those places guys . Man , you see some really nice tjs and Jku's out there ...I was amazed .

Got caught in an ice storm on Aug 28 last year on a dirtbike just outside Silverton and nearly got hypothermia.. in August .

Unreal.

Thanks for posting these.